Did I do something wrong?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Combine, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Combine

Combine OT Supporter

Mabye some of you read my post about 2 months ago about my gf not feeling OK doing anything besides kissing/ hugging. Anyway I was over at her house yesterday and we started making out and she started to get really into it so i just ran my fingers across her legs around her short line, so then she started to get really into it. So I did this process for about 30 minutes just building her up and rubbing her breasts. So when I finally got down her past 45 minutes later she just stopped everything and pushed me away. So I thought she was pissed at the time so I just didnt say anything and she just leaned on me and slept. So I brought it up to her last night and asked if everything was alright and she said she didnt want to talk about it. Did I do something wrong?

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

probably too much teasing...not your fault since that is all she apparently wanted, but I am sure the sexual frustration was building.

3. Bedroomeyes202

Bedroomeyes202 New Member

she needs to talk to you! if she doesnt wanna talk to you about this, that means theres a lack of communication, and your always going to be wondering about whats going on, and always feel guilty - NOT what you want in a relationship.....

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Maybe she was building to an orgasm and had the whole "it feels like I have to pee" thing going on?

My other guess would be that she might have realized how far along you two were getting,and didn't feel comfortable with it.

Either way, the other poster is right....talk about it. And if she doesn't talk, it may be time to reevaluate things....communications is a must in a good relationship.

5. Lil Devil

Lil Devil New Member

Try being senseitive to her. Maybe she has a history and isn't to sure about going about telling you.
    Try and talk to her, it helped me with my bf.....

6. Ms. UnderStood

Ms. UnderStood New Member

She needs to talk to you... things are only going to get worse... you are NEVER going to know what she want, TALK

7. Combine

Combine OT Supporter

*update*

I tried asking her about it once more the other night and she told me that I was fine and it wasnt a problem, so I was like alright that works. So last night we went out to a movie and then stopped and hooked up, she had to be home early at 10:15, so needless to say we went way over that, but anyway she started to get really into it and started to dry hump for about a minute then she stopped and was like "we need to go now" so then I took her home, idk if that means anything or if she just needed to go. Anyway its been a wierd past couple of weeks

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

you need to get her to communicate. She's giving you mixed messages of "i want it , I want it, I want it" and then backing away for whatever reason. Does she feel guilty about enjoying herself? Is this a moral issue she's having? GET HER TO FUCKING TALK about it because this is only confusing you more and soon you're goin to get fed up.

9. low20

low20 Member

dude, i didnt see ur last post about it, but i can relate...one of my ex-gf's was like that for a long time...it was soooo annoying..i mean, either talk to me about it so I know what the fugg is going on, or lets not do anything at all cuz my balls are gonna explode doing that...finally we ended up doing more but it was always back and forth...we broke up and i dont mis it at all...if ur girl doesnt talk to you about it, it prolly means she feelss embarrassed or something...just from what it sounds like, it seems like shes not ready to go farther, and also that she might not be comfortable with herself, or maybe has never had an O, so the new feelings are wierd to her..whatver it is, she needs to open up

10. sk0rcher

sk0rcher The universe is watching

My gf didn't want to do anything either, but that quickly changed. It seems like when a girl says they don't wanna do something it means the opposite :dunno:

11. Combine

Combine OT Supporter

Ya, I ask her to talk to me about this and she said because she doesnt feel ok when doing all this stuff, like her mom is watching her or something. That was 2 and a half months ago and she is giving me all these mixed messages about doing stuff and idk what to do.

12. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Stop giving her physical affection untill she can be comfortable with not freaking out over it.

she has issues and i suggest she get counceling if she has such severe guilt with being intimate.

13. Garageband

Garageband New Member

cystitis?

or is it just activity in that area...

(I'm a guy who's never even been in a relationship, so bare with me)

14. low20

low20 Member

is her mom dead? if not then thats absurd...if she is dead then i can maybe see how it could maybe slightly be a little wierd at first but id get over that quick.

15. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

16. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

she is either teasing you, uncomfortable about herself or my guess would be that she has an std.

17. toezter

toezter New Member

jeeze, dont' tease for that THAT long.

if you feel that you should make an advance, ask her if its 'ok', or 'what do you want me to do?'

most girls will appreciate the gesture. if not, i wouldn't bother with them.

18. Schproda

Schproda New Member

This makes more sense than the "too much teasing" thing. :) She needs to get something off her chest for sure.