Dicked over again

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Boosh Dag, May 4, 2008.

1. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

This is going to be some venting.

I met this girl in Australia like 2 years ago. I was crazy about her the minute she said hi to me. So fast forward, we are back from Australia 4 months later and doing a bit of a long distance relationship thing, me in NJ and her in Boston.

She gives me a lets be friends line and we end up not talking for like a year. Fast forward to a month and a half ago. Shes down in Orlando where I'm currently living, we see each other and boom! All these feelings come back and damn its amazing. We have plans to see each other in three months when shes in DC and we are both counting down the days. We're talking ont he phone and texting all day everyday. She wants to run away together, she tells me she loves me, she tells me that I make her a more amazing person.

Then this week comes around and I don't talk to her for like 4 days, and I get a text on Friday night at 11pm from her saying: "I'm still in love with my ex." All of a sudden all the plans and all the feelings have dried up because shes been hanging out with a guy she dumbed 6 months ago. So the next day she called me to talk about it, I ripped her a new one and told her to leave me alone. She said she wouldn't except the fact that I wouldn't be just friends with her and wouldn't stop trying to stay in touch with me. Thats when I lost it. I said, "When this shit with whats his name falls apart again, don't come looking for me, I don't want to be your friend, I don't want to be anything with you. Don't talk to me, don't contact me ever again. You are fucking cut, do you understand?" She gave me a timid little yeah. I said, "NO! Do you fucking understand me!" She got half way through a yes and I just hung up on her.

I deleted all the pictures, I defriended on all the stupid internet networks. I got her number out of my phone, and I am devastated. I'm so mad at the fact that I let her do this to me again. I knew she was selfish like this, I knew all she wants is instant gradification. She got all the attention she needed out of me and I wasn't there at the moment so she got back with her ex because hes there and hes instant. That chump is just like me, shes going to dick him over twice just like she did to me.

I don't understand why I'm so hung up on this girl, from the day I met her I've been infatuated with her, and I know consciously she is bad news and she can't offer me anything besides a head ache. Since I met her I've been miserable 90% of the time because of her.

I feel like I made the right move just cutting it off right now instead of dragging out and then cutting her off a few months down the road. I dunno, I'm venting and I know to keep busy and all that stuff and time takes time blah blah blah. But I dunno, responses are appreciated, I'm out of people to talk to about this.

Thanx.

2. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

Damn dude :hugot:

Sounds like you've found a girl who you really like, but isn't quite grown up enough to handle her relationships like an adult. You probably did the right thing by cutting yourself off from her. It'll take some time to heal those wounds, but life will go on. You need to do other things to occupy you and keep your mind off of her. Hang out with your friends, vent a bit, and keep positive.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:( I was wary of her and your "relationship" a month ago when you told me those future plans with her...it was all just way too fast and fairytale to be honest. I'm sorry I was right :sad2: but at the same time it's certainly a hell of a lot better that you found this out NOW before moving over there with her and putting even more emotion and heart into it and setting yourself up even more for heartbreak.

You are doing the right thing right now. Even better, you have a hell of a lot of stuff about to come up and that shoud help you clear your mind of her. Start fresh in Seattle :hs:

4. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Thanx man. The thing that is bugging me more than anything is that I know I shouldnt be upset about this but I still am.

5. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Yeah I know. :hs:

But it was so much fun to hold onto for a bit. I'm thinking about working for a touring company now that shes out of the picture and traveling the US saving money and working 18 hour days. Think it would be an experience.

Speaking of Seattle, in out last conversation she told me, "Well now you can go to Seattle like you wanted." Wow! Can I shelly? Really? Thanx, what a great consolation prize you left me with. :mad:

Blah. :hs:

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Wow, stupid bitch (her, not you).

BTW, I think that is a fantastic idea! I would love to do that if I was single.

7. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

The thing that really really got me pissed off was she texted me yesterday morning before the phone call to call immature for defriending her on facebook and blocking her on aim. I did this the night before after she texted me and told me the night before that she was getting back together with her ex because shes still in love with him, when not even a whole week ago she was dead set on moving to San Diego with me. And the excuse that hes here and its hard becasue your far away. God damnit.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. iwishyouwerebeer

She has no say or right to tell you how you are handling this is immature. My suggestion? Don't give her the benefit of even answering her-whether it's text, phone call, etc.

9. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

i was in a similar situation with the girl i was with when i left for the military...you did the right thing i would say...if girls like that ever change its late in life when they realize they cant have their cake and eat it too when they are old and have nothing to offer

10. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I think she got the point yesterday when I told her to really fuck off. I honestly don't think I'm going to be hearing from me. This dumb part of me really wants her to call though. :hsd:

The rest of me hopes she just goes the fuck away though.

11. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Yeah, I have a feeling they just one day wake up and realize that only caring about yourself and getting what you need out of people and leaving is really unfulfilling.

I feel like it all stems from a serious lack of self esteem. These kind of girls just need people around to tell them how great they are all the time and the minute it starts to dry up they call it quits because having a guy tare his hair out about you is just as good as having him tell you how great you are everyday. This guy shes back with now is going to get screwed over again just like me once she uses him up.

Maybe I'm just cynical right now.

12. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

staying in contact is just more gratification time for her

13. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

mine did the same thing, screwed me over huge, then got with another innocent dude who she then screwed over for me again, and then in turn i caught it again and guess who shes back with? heh...i feel bad for him cause hes the one thats always been there ive only been in and out since ive been in the navy for over 5 years now since the cycle started...but fuck it man its not too late to move on and i did the same thing you did, reamed her ass real good and now i wont talk to her anymore, thats the hard part...

14. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

As much as we'd like to be able override our emotions with logic and rational thought, it rarely works. It's ok, though. That's just your own humanity showing through. :hs:

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

too close too soon

did you have sex with her?

16. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

because she's hot and smiled at you. find someone hotter to smile at you and you'll be over her.

17. digitalbs

digitalbs Active Member

You did the right thing just removing her from your life. A girl I was dating did the same thing to me (and to every other guy, apparently). I figured it out, dropped her like a bad habit and moved on. I always loved the "Talk to me when you're not bitter." Oh, yeah, it's all on me. Anyways, keep it behind you and move on. You definitely don't need the drama. If you're moving out to Seattle, I think you'll like it. I just moved out here about three and a half weeks ago and I'm honestly about the happiest I've been in a long, long time.

18. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Damn that's sucks, but yeah that's women for you...

You did a good move by cut everything that reminds you of her.

Oh, and LDR don't work. Trust me on this. :o

19. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

sure did.

20. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

yeah i feel you man. Between the last dicking over and this one i had sex with like 5 different girls and all i could do was think about her during and after. thats the thing thats got me kinda freaked out. I have no doubt I'm going to bounce back from this pretty quick but right now i just cant stand being around myself. I'm pretty drunk right now which is definatly a mistake, but my friends and I have been working on music all day which is the best way i know how to channel these kind of emotions.

i dunno, im fucking emo as shit right now. :hsd:

21. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

:sadwavey::hsd:

22. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Well I did some channeling and not that I feel much better, i do like where this song is going.

[y]ngoTaeO3aEQ[/y]

ibnoshirthate

23. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Honestly almost all of us know how it feels to be crushed by someone who isn't worth it. Even when we know it. You'll probably feel devastated until you meet another girl to keep your interested. My only suggestion is to keep trying to meet people and find someone to replace her.

On another note.. can you post the lyrics to your song? I like it.

24. squid

squid braap

Better now than letting her drag you on for years like so many men out there. You live, you learn, you made lemonade.

:hug:

25. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

thanx for the love on the song guys. The lyrics are in the description on the actual song page. Just double click the video to get there ad click more info over on the right for all the lyrics.

or i could just put them right here:

the days go by
    and i get high
    thinking about your taste

somethings got to give, and i think its gonna be me

i dont blame you,
    its my fault for thinking youd change

and i feel
    the same
    and you feel
    different
    i wish i could blame