Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by dmaestro, Jun 29, 2005.
both before and after workout?
f&n is slow today
3 or 4
Depends on goals... but ideally... yes.
FYI: I recommend stacking it with whey + creatine (as a bare minimum). I'd also consider adding (in this order):
- BCAA's / Leucine (pre / during workout.... optimal dosage unknown)
- TMG / Betaine HCL (1-3g preworkout...always with ALOT of water
- 100% Pure Glycerine (10-50ml preworkout... always with ALOT of water)
- Carnosine (increase dosage gradually...optimal dosage unknown and may depend on bodyweight / muscle mass)
- Ornithine (optimal dosage unknown)
- Bulk CEE (optimal dosage unknown)
- Taurine (very underrated sup) 1-6g pre / during workout (optimal dosage unknown)
- Ribose (this would be even higher, but the price has been slowly coming down, optimal dosage unknown)
- NAD / NADH preworkout (LG Powertrain is the cheapest I found)
- ALA preworkout (optimal dosage unknown)
- ZMA preworkout (optimal dosage unknown)
- NAC pre / postworkout (this would be higher on the list, but some people don't care much about enhanced recovery, optimal dosage unknown)
- GTF Chromium (optimal dosage unknown)
Disclaimer: I make these recommendations based only on the assumption that you are looking for a cost effective supplement to enhance your already solid diet and routine.
thats a lot of shit
Yeah... they are all very cost effective, and the better ones are towards the top. Just like diarginine malate, none of them are necessary.