A&P developing b&w print film

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Valence, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Valence

Valence Gustav Refugee

are there any complete kits for this? complete with mixing jar, thermo, clips tanks reels chemicals timers charts etc?
    Interested in doing the kodak tmax 100 and 400 film, bought bulk and loaded into reusable cartriges... would be a lot easier to find a compete kit for a couple hundred bucks

2. Pwnage

Pwnage New Member

there are some for sale...the one i know of is made by AP..but they're usually crappy and can run for alot of money. Im ghetto so i use a developing tank and reels that cost 15 bucks...some kitchen measuring cups...a syringe, eye dropper, clips, a stop watch, a pretty accurate theremometer. For the chemicals....if u want those collapsable ones they can run for like 10 bucks a container...and u need at least 3. I use clorox bleach jugs tho...they work just fine. film clips are expensive and u need to string up a line for that....i just got some clips that have a cloth hanger hook on the other end so i just put it on my shower curtain bar... total cost(not including chemicals): $35 canadian... oh yeah...since u got bulk load...make sure the cannister light traps are clean....pieces of grit gets stuck in there and it'll scratch up ur film, so throw it out after 4-5 uses.