Detailed the car, so here's some pics!

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Hym3n, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Hym3n

Hym3n New Member

Spent a good long time detailing the car not too long ago. Went out to take some pictures and my digital camera decided it didn't want to work anymore. So I bought a Kodak HD disposable, took a few and put them on a picture CD. They aren't real high quality, but they get the point across!

Here's a list of what all went into it:

Mother's Claybar
    Meguiar's Scratch-X
    [couple spots were hit with some 2000 grit]
    [some rubbing compound]
    3M Imperial Hand Glaze (x2)
    Poorboy's EX-P Sealant
    P21S' S100

hit the glass with Eagle 20/20 (AWESOME stuff) just after these pictures, put some black magic plastic/vinyl cleaner in the wheel wells, as well as some other black magic products on the wheels and tires (they look decent).

This was my first time detailing this car and I can't wait to go at it again, it was a blast.

What do y'all think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Looks pretty good-but you might want to spray some protectant into the fenderwells after getting them clean.

Nice car, don't see too many of them any more. Year? Miles? Mods?

3. Hym3n

Hym3n New Member

Yeah, I hosed them off real good then put vinyl stuff on them. Not sure what else I could do, considering I don't think that there's any product made specifically for fenderwells..

Thanks! It's a '95 with 77,xxx miles. Only mods are a more efficient clutch, lightweight flywheel, and drop-in K&N filter. It's for sale within the next day or so, and I plan on unloading it quickly (asking $8,000--the car is in perfect condition...)

edit: I see the topic on fenderwells has some good information. Thanks again!