SRS Despite what she kept telling me, I WAS the rebound

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by phill, Nov 19, 2005.

1. phill

phill Jesus Christ Monkey Balls

wow

What a way to end a great friendship that has lasted for 4 years.

background: i'm very interested in this girl who is also very interested in me. we go on being wierd, but healthy sexually frustrated friends through 3 years of her being with various "boyfriends" along the way.

we both finally come to grips with the feelings that we had for each other and when she broke up with her bf of 7 months, we acted on those feelings. Nothing heavy at first. I stressed the importance of taking it slow because I did not want to become her rebound. I wanted more than sex, more than companionship, I wanted someone that felt the way about me that I felt about her. She makes it a point to tell me every second that we're together that this is not a rebound and that the feelings she has for me are real.

I'm happy. for 2 weeks. until she decides that we're moving to fast (we had fucked by then) and wants space to "deal with her problems." she told me that she is in no shape to be a good girlfriend to me with so much baggage from this last relationship. I agree and think that it's a good idea for our future. and then, she tells me that she's gotten back together with the ex.

i've never been this depressed before. I've lost all will to do anything. I can't eat, I can't sleep, and I'm certainly not focusing on my grades the way that I have to.

My friends have continuously told me to write it off and just learn from it, but how can I just give up what we had. two weeks may not sound like alot, but the kind of chemistry we had together from knowing each other for 4 years made us great cantidates for having a relationship together.

FUCK!!!

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You need to take a closer look at it and realize that you didn't really HAVE anything, except a friendship. She doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, she was just using you to try to get over her ex or because she was lonely and needed attention. Just cut her out of your life completely and try your hardest to move on. Go out with friends and try to have fun and pretend she doesn't exist.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

you've been WAITING too long, if you want a girl you shouldn't take longer then 3 weeks to make that clear to her, using whatever skills you have in order to start a relationship. You two have been going to fast, 3 years friends, then gf/bf and having intercourse after only 2 weeks =\ , its bad because it makes you emotionally attached to her. You must understand this is a very confusing situation, mainly because you took so long before you engaged into a relationship.

Well the only thing i can say to you is that you should never go into a relationship expecting things to work out just because it concerns you.

And

Life is too short to wait.

Most of us have gone thru to what you have epxerienced, i would advice you not to put your life on a halt, but to move on, and let the time heal the pain as wel as to replace your lost love with a new love

:hug: hang in there man.

4. johan

johan Active Member

Actions. Always judge by actions. Words...are often used to mislead.

5. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

u need to learn to protect your heart when you get in any form of relationship with women. you have to assume that something will go wrong or you'l be hurting if you think shes your dream girl.

6. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

:werd: Don't try to figure them out. Just see if they actually do what you would want a girl to do. If she doesn't, 99% of the time, she isn't for you, anyways.

7. admiral mcscruff

admiral mcscruff OT Supporter

:bowdown:

8. Askesis

Askesis New Member

Bitches ain't nothin but ho's and tricks.

Seriously, it sucks bro, the best thing to do is just completely cut her out until you are over her, which may or not be soon.

9. ChutUps

ChutUps New Member

:werd:

10. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Sadly, I know exactly how you feel :(

11. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Great, that means you were dating a lying bitch, so don't feel so bad.