FRK Desensitation from toys

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Improvolone, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I was about to get a vibrating cock ring, but a friend of mine told me that she would never let someone use it on her, because after repeated use of toys, nerve endings get weaker.
    She was basicly saying that the more you use something that powerful, the less you will feel without it.
    I figured this would be a good place to ask the validity of this situation...

2. drob123

drob123 New Member

This is somewhat true, vibrating devices can lead to numbness in the extremities. That being said it would take a lot of use to cause this in your genitals. You would need to have this thing vibrate for several hours a day for many many days before you notice a difference without it.

I say if you like it go ahead and use it, just don't make it a habit, and a must every time you and your SO get it on!!

3. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

I agree, the amount of use it would take to ruin your sensitivity would keep you so busy you wouldn't have time to do anything else.

I do think you can become addicted tho.:eek3: That's a whole other subject.

4. audrey

audrey New Member

I became addicted. I asked my SO to take the toy to his house so I would stop playing with it. During the addiction it was more difficult to get off manually and my orgasms were less intense. I am back on track and thinking about asking for the toy back :noes:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005
  5. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

unless its vibrating really hard, then I don't see how it could damage nerves. and you would have to really abuse it.

I'm also thinking of buying a cock ring that vibes. I need to find a good one.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

The vibrating cock ring that we have is just amazing! Wow!!! You should at least try it once. I have no decreased sensitivity issues at all. Try pushing your girl up against a wall while using one of those. It drove me insane!! Yummmy!!!

7. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I loose sensativity if I use my fingers on my clit too many days in a row, even if it's only once a day

if I use my jackrabbit too many days in a row, I have to use it at a higher and higher vibration setting each time and for longer each time, after about 4 days, I can't get off and have to take a 2-3 day masturbation break

so, I guess it all just depends on the individual

luckily mine is just a short term loss

8. blizzy

blizzy New Member

that is exactly the same for me

9. Yep

Plus after a while they get so used to these big long hard vibrating toys that they can no longer get off when having sex with a man

I'd assume that Vibs eventually ware down the nerves so they get mad at the vibrator for not working anymore then turn to fisting

I don't see anything wrong with woman using vibrators but jesh some of the vibs they have now a days are ... dangerous

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl:

Just don't use your vibrating cock ring 24/7 and you will be fine. (unless you are a sub, and your mistress makes you wear it all day or something like that, but that's totally diff thing)

edit: although, come to think of it, I don't think that would be a good idea. I think that's how they castrate pigs... by tying the nuts with a band, cutting off the circulation till they just shrivel up and die. and then fall off.

11. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

I've got a vibrating cock ring. It's always been a hit.

:big grin: