Describe your relationship! I have questions!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by multiplexor, Mar 16, 2005.

1. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

ok... I want to see how bad mine is... or if i'm doing ok or whatever...

so describe your relationship with your SO..

Do you both have hobbies?

when your home, do you both get close even though you're doing your own thing?

Do you both DO your own thing at home? do you guys share in something? if so, what is that thing?

do you think about other relationships?

do you think about what it would be like to date someone else?

do you think about just fucking around and not being in a long term relationship?

i'm currently having problems in my relationship... when I get home I'm happy jumping on the computer and doing whatever... every once and a while coming over and hugging/kissing the gf...

but she says i never pay attention to her, never give her what she wants... etc.... so i'm just curious about the dynamics of other peoples relationships...

how you guys show affection, if you guys spend every second together... if you both have your own hobbies and share them together/apart...

2. bobbydigital

bobbydigital Guest

well ive been with my gf for about a year now im 18 and so is she. I go to Yorktowne culinary and she goes to radford university. i see her ever other 2 or 3 weeks and weve gone through the whole school year jus barely gettin through. We were real close last summer before she left for school and now we're starting to fall apart. I go to school and work all the time and am always tired. She gets mad at me cuz i get off the phone with her when im tired or when i wanna go home and go to sleep when she comes home she gets mad. I get up for 7 am classes that dont end til noon then i got a few more after that then go to work. I think about other previous relationships and thats normal everybpody does. I even think about relationships i could have. I also think about jus fuckin around and that would be cool but that almost seems like all i can do but i always gotta have that one person that can help me when i need it and can be there for me. I dunno how to end our relationships i almost feel like im waiting for something big to happen so i can break up with her.....help please

3. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

id say its better to do it sooner than later, also it seems kinda strange that you need to fiind an excuse for a break up. The best thing you could do is just tell her how you really do feel and go from there.

4. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Single and loving it :)

5. bobbydigital

bobbydigital Guest

thank u white_rsx29 i appreciate the feedback i do think what u said is true. I totally agree with u its just hard cuz i always end up thinkin that im gna regret shit but thats part of life. I guess i jus gotta stop pussy-footin around shit and jus get to the point. I try tellin her how i feel but our conversations jus end up in battles..thanks again very much

6. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    ^ I have 0 regrets.

All people make mistakes and I accept that.

7. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

you're welcome, if you regret it at first eventually you will find out that it happend for a reason. i've done things that i did regret at first, but over time i realized how much those mistakes have shaped me into who i am and i wouldnt want things any other way.

8. bobbydigital

bobbydigital Guest

Once again u make a good point part of living life is looking back on things u did positive or negative. You can either move on with ur life and look to the future for better things or u can dwell and waste time by thinkin of what couldve happened. Thanks again ill c u round on here.