describe your first sex encounter

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by atm123, Nov 16, 2006.

1. atm123

atm123 New Member

i was fifteen and going out with this girl for about 6 months...we were in my basement playing monopoly when she just randomely asked if we could try it...i was shocked yet excited...it however didnt last to long since it was my first time hahah:joshers:

2. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

not first

3. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

well my GF at the time was telling me she was ready but we had to have a condom at least for the first time. so i was at lunch in HS and i said something to a friend about needing a condom, he handed me one right in front of her and she asked to go home with me that day, no one was home so she said lets just see what it was all about, so we had sex i didnt cum because i was so nervous, plus she kept sayin ouch and i felt bad.

4. jonflorida

jonflorida New Member

Was 16. Girlfriend and I worked at McDonalds. My friend asked me if I was ever going to have sex with her and I said I wanted too. She overheard us. She asked me why I was being such a puss about it and I told her I wasnt sure about her feelings. She said, get a condom and lets do it. Got my friend to go and buy me some on his break. GF and I asked if we could leave early...drove to a dirt road in the woods, got out, got in the back of my truck, did some oral on each other and then had sex. It was quick the first time. Waited and talked about it. Did it again. Got caught by the cops and luckly, he let us go. She moved away 2 days later (Dad was in military).