SRS depression v. getting depressed for stupid reasons

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Spike2k, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Spike2k

Spike2k New Member

does anyone else feel like when they are depressed it's for stupid fucking reasons?

i'm depressed right now and i don't even know why. I watched that movie 28 days last night, and it made me feel like an alcoholic, especially since i was drinking a beer while watching it. I don't feel like i drink out of control, but recently i think i may. what determines if someone is an alcky or not? what are some symtoms that i might have for being an alcky? or maybe i'm just a typical 22y/o, but i don't think that's the case anymore

also i absolutely hate my job, and being depressed makes me hate it more, because it's a sales position and when i'm feeling shitty.... i don't want to sell shit.

anyways this is me just posting my feelings out, venting a little. everyone needs to do it :hs:

2. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

I hear you man. Little things can trigger it for me. For instance right now Im listening to a CD that makes me emo, but I love the music. I dont know what else to say other than I feel your pain. The days just seem to get longer with no hope in sight.

As far as what constitutes an alcoholic I really dont know. Sometimes I think Im one too. I drink usually one night a week. When I do it, I get pretty shit faced. Is that an alcoholic because once I start I cant stop? Beats me. I like beer. I like having one or two beers every other beer. I would drink beer if they made the ones that I like in the non-alcoholic version. I dont care about the buzz I get when Im just having one or two I just like the taste.

Anyways....need someone to talk to? Hit me up, AIM - Nightwalker447

3. Spike2k

Spike2k New Member

i drink way more often than once a week :o. i drink 5-6 times a week, even if i'm alone i'll get 1 or 2 in my system for the evening.

but it doesn't feel like it's effecting (affecting?) my life... unless it's the cause of the depression. i dunno

4. Hypno toad

Hypno toad Guest

same here but different situation.

5. Spike2k

Spike2k New Member

fucking great. my g/f just said i'm too clingy and we have to take a break because i have been suffocating her. hurray. fuck this

6. Spike2k

Spike2k New Member

she's the one who said she wants to marry me and would do fuckign anything for me. fuck

and my fucking aunt died 4 days ago. all this shit fucking coming down at once. fucking weak.

7. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

breathe dude.

just breathe.

i got my ass kicked, my brand new benz hit & run, my girlfriend dumped me and my family became estranged within the course of a month .. and that was just the beginning

but ya know what?
    tomorrow's another day.