SRS Depressed, trying my hardest

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Whippy, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Whippy

Whippy Guest

to stop being depressed!

but its hard. ive been hiding in my room alot away from housemates.
    Dont say two words to them, just dont have anything to say.
    Tried to snap out of it, being nice, etc, doesnt work.

No job, terrible health, no friends (not just saying that), dont go out anywhere.
    supposed to be on fluoxetine anti depressants, but i stopped taking them. i dont want to have to take a pill to be somewhat normal, why cant i just do it the normal way.

just venting,

good day.

2. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

For you to even have a somewhat of a nrmal life you are going to have to get out and get some interaction. That's going to be the key for you to stop doing this little bullshit!

3. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

It seems like a lot of people have the same problems... and the same advice is given over and over again.

Remember, You're not alone! There are a lot of people in this world who are living just like you and want to make a difference. You may not always find one right infront of your nose, but if you put yourself out there, chances are you will meet someone in your situation. It will make the whole 'Getting to know eachother' go much smoother.

Just put yourself out there. Look for little organizations to join that have the same views/hobbies as you. Find something you like to do and just do it. Don't be afraid of what other people think of you no matter what. Remember, we all don't have very long to live on this earth, so stop sitting on your ass and wasting it away! Get up and do something about it!

4. Electric_Church

Electric_Church New Member

dude.

Start eating healthy

Excersise