SRS depressed as shit lost my spark.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by quamen, Mar 17, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im in a pretty bad situation here. Im 25 years old and have become very depressed over the past 5 months or so. Im still in school with like one more year left to finish up my BA degree in criminal justice. I have a associates degree in criminal justice but havent used it. Taking me so long to finish because of a small business i started up doing mobile auto detailing.

I was doing detailing and got burnt out of it, and took a job with some furniture repair company. Was driving like 300 miles per day in one of my own trucks,made like 600 bucks a week but had to pay for my own gas etc, and got messed up in that situation. I got into a bad car accident that wasnt my fault and one of my trucks is ruined. Trying to get back into what i like which is detailing,but i lost my spark. I have like 3 grand to my name and im living with my parents still.

My ex gf who i broke up with like 3 months ago, all she did was lie and cheat on me like my other gfs did. I just feel like there isnt any point to my life, each day i just experience failure. No matter what something goes wrong, my truck break, i dont make money, trying to find a halfway decent part time job until maybe i can get some busienss,but i just feel like im getting older and getting no where.

Each night I go to bed i really dont have a motvation to wake up, wish i wouldnt wake up. I have a few close friends,but there either going to school or playing those damn computer games. I have been depressed many times but not that bad, lately i have just gotten to the point where i dont want to live anymore i see no point.

I have no motivation to do anything in life that i can accomplish. MY goal is to own a car wash,but i know it will never happen because it costs to much money. That is like the only goal i have and know i cant reach it. other than that i just see life very pointless and why should i contintue to live when i dont like it? Im not happy anymore and see no point for my life.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

There is no failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no really insurmountable barrier save our inherent weakness of purpose.

The only thing that can make you happy in this universe is the meaning of life, which is to love and help other people. Its a bit harsh to say, but you just have to give more meaning to your meaningless life. But first thing is first.

I think you should bring your life back into calmer waters, just like a farmer can only have so much load on his hayfork before he falls, you should only take that amount of work-load on your shoulders that is bearable for you to carry, if you wake up unmotivated to goto work , then indeed something is definitly wrong. And what is that?

Your doing too many things at the same time, octopussing or multitasking , a farmer can't guide the sheeps and milk the cows at the same time.People who do too many things at any given time go nuts! Its a bad habit you should get rid off, So only do one thing at a time, focus only on/and complete your study.Realize that computer games addictive as they are don't make you go anywhere in life , they only make you go in circles, simply be fed up by them,in the realisation that you don't win anything playing them anyway.

Bottomline In terms of your gf: You DONT want to be with a liar! So getting rid of her was the right thing to do.

Don't blame your parents. Don't blame god. You are responsible for who you are. If you want to change who you are, fucking do it. Blaming your genes or your invisible friend and continuing to live the lifestyle you hate will get you nowhere. Accept that you dug the hole you are in, now you've gotta pull yourself out of it if that is indeed what you want to do. Don't put your life on a halt when something goes wrong.

Life is like a tool or hammer, you either use it to build your life in the best possible way, or you lay that tool down and do nothing. Of course you should do the best to build your life into all you can, because in the end you will grade and look back on your own life and when that happens you want to look back on good results instead of bad.So always continue on to Build the best life. Like to tackle things and be activly a part of life.

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I think you should see a therapist and get some help. Schools have places that offer free counseling to their students so take advantage of it while you are there.

4. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

get into mobile detailing.

my company in Chester County, PA has one come every few days and the line to get a detail is out the door.

Look into it... but you gotta do some prospecting and banging on some doors. Business will pick up once these damn ice storms end.

where in PA are you at?

5. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

you REALLY need to watch the film (the secret), I want to keep this short. FIND IT, DOWNLOAD the torrent if you must.

6. Isaac

Isaac New Member

If you want to own a car wash someday, get into the business and work your way up to managing one. Make your mistakes on someone else's money, then you'll be prepared to do it on your own.

The best way to avoid depression is to stop thinking about the bad things in life. If you really think about it, just about any given person in this world could come up with 50 reasons their life sucks, or 50 reasons their life is awesome if you asked them. The difference between someone who hates life and someone who loves life is they're thinking about it in two different ways.

When you're at the point you're at and have almost nothing to lose, that just means you have everything to gain, and can do anything you want.