SRS depressed as fk!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 1FastRide, Apr 14, 2005.

1. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

so many things wrong, i dont know how and where to recover from first... i dont even wanna do anything about the problems anymore, just let them be...
    lets see, before i get asked whats wrong....

1. i had a motorcycle accident and have a few broken bones, road rash back ache neck ache pelvis ache, pulled groin, and other shit is brused as hell.
    2. when sent to the ER my ex of 3 years was notified and didnt show up, or even call back to see if im alive (im over here, but that still just hurts).
    3. i had been training extremly had for a bodybuilding compitition in a month, that i probley woulda taken the top 2 spots... all down the drain now....
    4. cant workout, which is just my life, my getaway...
    5. sold my car, and dont have any transportation...
    6. have no friends since i distanced myself from everyone for the compitition.
    7. failing school, cause 2 of my asswhole teachers wont give me an incompete cause of my wreck.
    8. stuck at home with 4 woman everyday and no testosterone to talk to.
    9.tired of taken these damn pain pills, so i rather sit here in pain.
    10. my body is going to absolute shit.
    11. im done, feel skrewed and lost......depressed as fk!

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

No matter how deep a person has fallen, there is always a way back.

It is a great humbilization proces really, if you look clearly you see, you shouldn't give up because other people are dragging you into their weaknesses. Its also weak to be dependent , i think this is your main flaw. Its not even the motor accident, it's your dependance on your teachers , your dependance on your gf. And them not helping you to be angry on them, while in fact its all your own fault. Yes unfortunatly it is all your own fault. The thing is , they just came together when you had a weak moment.

You experienced a peak of misery, and now are tested to see if you can overcome this on your own. How about taking matters in your own hands, start thinking and acting for yourself, or put your life at other people's mercy.

Really, start looking at the things that you DO have instead of the things that you don't have.

Start defining your own life, and PUNCH BACK vigeriously!!!.

3. 1FastRide

1FastRide New Member

well i mean, i guess its my fault man.... you know, when a drunk driver hits you and you wake up in the ER, i dont really know anyone that would take that as their fault.
    as for the ex thing, it would hurt anyone no matter if they were dependent on them or not. which im not, it just woulda been nice and expected to see you ex best friend there, other than that i dont think about her at all. thanks for the reply, i agree with some of what you said, and i guess i did come out luck.... but still depressed as fk, lol

4. squeezemeNOW

squeezemeNOW New Member

As corny as this sounds....u need to look at the positive things in life. I've had a similar situation happen to me lately - i got into a near death accident got real ill lost my best friend and boyfriend within a week after realizing they are both liars especially my boyfriend and all I can tell you is that you have to try to make the best of the situation. Just tell yourself what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger...sounds stupid but really think about those words.