FRK depo shot.... decreasing pleasure?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SquirtRussel, Mar 23, 2007.

1. SquirtRussel

SquirtRussel OT Supporter

this is the second time that my gf has gone and gotten the depo shot to prevent the preggo, some good side effects are that her tits got waay bigger in just 3-4 days, but when weve had sex the past 2 times she hasnt orgasmed.

i remember the sex being bad for about 2 weeks after her first shot too

and i know it really isnt all my fault, since the night before she got the shot she orgasmed 4 times, and this is typical.

so meh

2. Maximamike

Maximamike New Member

My girlfriend was on the shot for probably ~5 months. During this she couldn't get off, had a very decreased sex drive, and was really bitchy. Also, she was always feeling sick for a couple weeks straight(don't know if thats related?) She's coming back though once she got off of it.

BTW, the boobs have stayed like that for at least a few months now and they're great!(mid B's to small D's)

3. Libera

Libera New Member

I was on depo provera for several years and didn't have any problems other than weight gain.

4. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

yeah I really think it's different for every woman. What happens to one won't necessarily happen to another because each person's body is different.

5. x2delight

x2delight New Member

Exact god damn symptoms my ex had.. we are no longer shes nuts. The sick thing drove me nuts and she did have a really reduced sex drive. bitchy was too much too