dent king saved me 500 dollars for now, coudlnt believe it

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by quamen, Mar 16, 2004.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well I have a chevy s10, and used to have a hard cover on the bed. I live on a mountain that is high very high and it gets really really windy. one day we had 70 mph winds and the wind got under the lip of the cover and actually ripped the hinges off, the shocks etc It flew over the roof and hit the fender where it made a dent about the size of an orange.

Detailing season is about to start,so i had to get it fixed. But with all my equipment I had to buy, money was tight. Body shops wanted 325-500 to fix it. was in the mall and saw some stand selling dent king.

I asked the guy about it, and he said it really does work. I was like yeah whatever,but I said for 25 bucks ill try it. I bought it home and followed the directions. I put it on, and bam the dent popped out somewhat. I was like wow, it looks a little better. I did it for like 30 mintues and it is barely that bad now, not perfect but no noticable only to me. I have to do it again, cause i had to go to work, but the dent is about 80 percetn gone. I couldnt believe it.

2. MP

MP New Member

i have a dent king. I used it to take out about 5 door dings on my car. Was pretty surprised it worked. I'm kind of tempted to get like a more professional version of it, the ones those profressional paintless dent removale people use.

3. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Don't waste your money on the pro version, it isn't any better. A whole bunch of people popped for a $400 version that didn't work very well. The glue never seemed strong enough to pull the dents completely out. If the $25 version is working for you, stick with it.

4. quamen

quamen New Member

oh yeah im not going any further. I am really really impressed with the results. It is not perfect,but you can only see it at a cetain angle