Delaying ejac? need help plz

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ramedogg1983, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Ramedogg1983

Ramedogg1983 JD in the making

I can recieve oral for a good 10-15 min prior to blowing. However, i cant have sex for even a few minutes (and even less that that) with blowing my load. I tried the thinking about other shit or even taking the feeling out of it but it doesnt help. i will stop in the middle when im about to let loose and even let him chill doing nothing for a good minute to two while i play with her clit or go down on her to give him time to slow his roll. But the few seconds i pop him back in hes already ready to go. Unfortunately, this embarasses me and even makes me prefer oral to sex just cuz i can last longer and i dont feel like a loser. Any advice, home remedies, something that can help with this shit is greatly appreciated.

2. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

do kegals. when you are peeing next, stop peeing! that is the muscle that controls your ejaculate as well. exercise that muscle, it will give you better control.

also, quit sweating it so much, because the more you worry, wont help at all.

3. scribblec

scribblec New Member

u keep changing from him to she...

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

"him" meaning little Ramedogg and "her" meaning his lady friend..... read slower

5. tominos

tominos New Member

blow your load the first time, then wait a few minutes, then you're ready to go for much longer.

6. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

This works great

7. Ramedogg1983

Ramedogg1983 JD in the making

yeah, but by that time im tired and really dont wanna have to start it all over. Moreover, i havent really noticed it being much longer. Given, it takes a little longer but still doesnt take that long even for the second time.

8. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

The "stop peeing without pinching it" exercise is a good one. Personally, that's how I'd always stopped peeing when I needed to, even as a little kid, so it was never any big secret to me.

Other than that, it sounds like either you have a hot girlfriend or...how shall I put this...a richly-textured girlfriend. Be glad you do, if that's the case. Oh, another thing you can do is focus entirely on her enjoyment from start to finish. The more you anticipate your own orgasm, the faster it happens. If you don't even think about how you're going to get to have an orgasm, it'll take a lot longer.

9. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

jack off and everytime you feel like you're about to cum, slow it down so that you can prolong it.

oh, and do kegels.

10. sikone3

sikone3 New Member

have some beer or a couple shots (if you ar eof age). Don't get messed up, but just enough to give you an edge. After A shot or two I can do it like a savage.

11. Abomb

Abomb New Member

what i always do is start our slow with the girl missionary... so if i feel like ima bout to cum i just take it real slow and acclimate myself to the feeling of sloppy wet pussy... then once i am acclimated i can delay orgasm until i want to cum. last night was fun, i had a beer and smoked a blunt then fucked my ex for about an hour in every position I could imagine. was going to do anal but even when i stuck in my smallest finger just a little bit into her ass she said it started to hurt bad (fyi i had a shitton of lube on my finger as well). shes funny, my ex, she said come over for no strings attached sex and i did and then i left right after, but she got pissed because it really wasnt no strings, but luckily i dodged the trap. i love ramblin while im drunk on the 4th. have a happy 4th all.

12. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Study tantric sex techniques..., you can then last for hours and even come close to, but still not quite, the level of a orgasm that a girl feels, so a double bonus.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  13. LikkleBaer

LikkleBaer New Member

Some positions are less stimulating (for you) than others... try her on top of you (reverse missionary) but not sat up (cowgirl style), instead get her to lay fully on top of you. In this position she can slowly grind her clit back and forth against your pelvis while being penetrated, but the angle and the restricted movement may mean you can last a bit longer.