Deja Vu

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Phantom Empress, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. Phantom Empress

    Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2001
    Messages:
    52,552
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Miramar, FL
    I liked it. Totally went above and beyond my expectations.
     
  2. yoV6cam

    yoV6cam Big AL "Boss of The Bosses"

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2002
    Messages:
    2,643
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Yonkers, NY Y.O MoFo
    Denzel doesn't even act anymore, the guy just plays himself and gets paid for it, genius
     
  3. Phantom Empress

    Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2001
    Messages:
    52,552
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Miramar, FL
    :rofl:



    true. but i liked him in this anyway so :dunno:
     
  4. Repentinus

    Repentinus New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2005
    Messages:
    586
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Lawton, OK
    I still think that Training Day is his best role. That movie kicked so much ass.
     
  5. johnson

    johnson New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2003
    Messages:
    38,412
    Likes Received:
    0
    I didnt like the preview at all. Everyone should know what "deja vu" actually is and it seems to make it like it was something magical happening.
     
  6. FadedCamo

    FadedCamo New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2004
    Messages:
    18,884
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Baltimore, Maryland
    We only use 10% of our brains, who knows whether we can discern things not involving our five senses with the other 90%. Deja Vu has a lot of theory surrounding it since its so hard to replicate in an experiment.
     
  7. Repentinus

    Repentinus New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2005
    Messages:
    586
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Lawton, OK
    Actually that's not quite accurate. We only use 10% of our brains at a time. We use a large percent of it, just bits and pieces here and there as we need them. Also there is a theory that Deja Vu is nothing more than part of your brain receiving information a micro-second before that other part, which tricks you into thinking that you've seen it before. Interesting concept if you ask me.
     
  8. SS109

    SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2001
    Messages:
    17,453
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    Lost Park
    Just saw it and liked it more than I thought. The movie surprised me with its ending and had some great action scenes.
     

Share This Page