GUN Definition of a handgun

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Accord, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Accord

Accord New Member

You don't ban other tools like hammers when someone goes and bashes someones head in with a hammer........

:nono: liberals

2. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

sometimes larger holes depending on the type of bit being used :kdubb:

3. Accord

Accord New Member

bit... yes, bit :naughty:

4. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

I think we should ban cars, they're waaaay more dangerous than guns. If no one could drive a car, many many more people would be prevented from dying needlessly. :bigthumb:

5. WiLL

WiLL Active Member

:mad: lets not associate those guys with liberals. I am a gun-loving guy who happens to be a liberal also. Lets just call them hippies :x:

6. Accord

Accord New Member

Whether you acknowledge it or not, those guys are liberals and almost every single liberal politician that you vote for has also voted against the 2nd amendment to increase gun control.

If it were up to the liberals that you voted for, you wouldn't have any guns.

7. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

I guess those self-powered nailguns need to be made illegal too... I mean, you could carry one around under your jacket and shoot someone with some nails without having to have an air compressor close by. They're even loud like guns!

8. emad

emad Lost

hmmm where can I get my hands on one of these said nail guns?

9. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

:dunno:

I was working by a friend's shop and kept hearing, BANG... BANG.... BANG... next door and then this guy walked around the corner and over by me with this nailgun. He said they just got it in and was testing it out and it used these propane cartridges to fire the nail.

10. emad

emad Lost

I wonder if the range master would say anything I brought one of these nails guns to improve my nail shooting :mamoru:

11. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

worked at a job site where we were doing that on lunch break drew stuff on a piece of plywood and shot at it :mamoru:

12. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

I did it one day w/ my air compressor powered nail gun. Wedged the contact safety back w/ a large spliter of wood and fired it at a piece of plywood :mamoru:

Anyone remember that 911 rescue show? I saw a couple with guy's shot on the job with nailguns. The one I remember off hand they were working on scaffolidng and one guy turned around and ran into the nail gun taking the contact safety off the front and it fired into his stomach :noes: They rushed off in the guy's truck and saw a cop parked and went over to him. The cop was interviewed for the show and he was like, "I was trying to figure out what kind of gun would shoot a hole that small in someone."