FRK Deep throating

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by overkill305, Jul 22, 2004.

1. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

Ok my girl has a very short gag reflex... :wtc: What I was wondering is there any paticuliar postion or way to get her to not gag on it?

I have heard of girls with no gag reflex. Is this possible and if so how did someone accomplish such a feat? :cool:

Any advice is much appericated...

2. mandy9964

mandy9964 New Member

yeah i have the same problem, hell i gag when i brush my teeth, lol...

i think it just takes practice..

3. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

ah... I want to be able to fuck her mouth with out her gaggng I can do it up to about when i am fully hard. and then it gags her I am not sure if its teh width or the depth or both?

any other hints or suggestions?

4. mandy9964

mandy9964 New Member

hehehe man i've wanted my so to do that to me, just cuz mmm...he actually did it once, made me suck it, lol i could only do it for so long..

perhaps she could try to work past the gag..and just take it..

5. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

There are topical gels and stuff that are supposed to numb the throat and help against the gag reflex.. but not everyone can do it.. We got it for free and tried it, works somewhat..and tastes good.

My wife can quickly or once or twice, but not for the entire time, even with the gel.

6. ekimbaby

ekimbaby chef

People that drink often have little or no gag reflexes.

7. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I don't have a problem ... but I never have so I'm not sure how to relax the throat and take it :dunno:

8. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

try it from the 69 position, it always helps my girl go down significantly farther

9. Buckaroo Banzai2

Buckaroo Banzai2 leave a message at the beep

Not sure what technique I use, I just do it. :dunno:

10. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

Tell her to relax her tongue and if she is suking like a hoover literally it may be making her not relax her mouth enough for her not to gag.

<-------------------------- Had this convo with the SO last night

11. krista

krista New Member

I usually try to aim it for the roof of my mouth at the back, I don't seem to gag as much that way.

12. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

Thanks for all the advice... i will have her try that stuff and see what happens

• it takes practice
    • being psychologically ready (wanting to do it, being turned on by it, no pressure to do it)
    • Feeling comfortable with the guy helps
    • Having a signal to stop in case she needs to will help with the being comfortable
    • Also her being the one in control can help her be more relaxed
    • Not sucking to hard is good advise because that activates the muscles in the throat and makes her more likely to gag.
    • experimenting and practice w/o pressure will give her confidence
    • After a few stress free times she will probably be eating you up.

13. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Am i the only one getting turned on by this thread? :naughty:

14. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

LOL... I aim to please... I will keep you all updated on her progress so far the anal sex is going good... She even amazed herself... Last night we kept a dildo in her ass as I fucked her... She was like GOD DAMN i have not felt so good...

So thigns are going great thanks for all the help...

15. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

You can have her try hanging her head over the edge of the bed as you do it to open her throat up.. Lay on her back and hang her head over the edge so it's a straight shot down.

16. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

My Wife to has a short gag flex :( it sucks but she has plenty other tricks in her bag so I got over it.

Altho, I still daydream about the girls that have deepthroated me and I miss it !

17. Gwenaviere

Gwenaviere Guest

This is overkill's wife again. I think I do pretty damn good taking in an 8" and very thick cock. I can go all the way down and hold but have to come up for air because it blocks my airway. Also if you pump it in there is the air that is shoved into your throat and is hard to swallow. He doesn't have anything to complain about so to speak. I am pretty damn good at giving head and have been told so by several different guys. In fact my exboyfriend was called the blow job king because he got it every time we were together. My husband once asked him in a drunken stupper, How did you get her to blow you so often? To which he replied, dude......... don't give her sex, drunk himself.

I use my hands as well on the shaft which helps with any blow job except of course the guy who I could go all the way down all the time because he had such a small dick. Couldn't even get my hand in there. He enjoyed it emmensly though.

My input the Wife

18. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

You were, until I read Gwenaviere's post... :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2004
  19. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

Maybe she just has a small mouth...:rolleyes:

20. Gwenaviere

Gwenaviere Guest

Thanks, you want to know how good of head i can give?

21. Beason

Beason They call me "The Stig"

Mine enjoys it on her knees where she can control the angle

22. Gwenaviere

Gwenaviere Guest

Definetly on the knees is a lot easier to do. It is very fun to watch the guy sit back and enjoy himself. Especially when their eyes roll back into their head. I think they also get a better view of the girl going down on them. I always put a pillow under my knees so they don't hurt when I am done.

I can garrantee you I do not have a small mouth. Too much to say to come out of something small. I would explode getting everything out. Hee hee. :bigthumb: :o

:beer: Just imagine the beer as a penis. The come goes down quite easily too.

23. Tovarizzle

Tovarizzle Guest

Well, if you ever need anybody to test out your techniques with... :naughty:

Seriously though, it sounds like you really enjoy it, and that you're damned good at it. Your hubby's a lucky guy

24. snipe656

snipe656 Working in OraHell

I have yet to be with someone who can deep throat me, but I have noticed that they can take more of me in usually when 69n(with me being the one on top)