deep squats (factual)

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TATEROTE, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TATEROTE

TATEROTE OT Supporter

go past 90, and you're gay.

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

mods please ban

3. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

i thought he was your AE at first :rofl:

4. {hydro}

{hydro} OT Supporter

:x:

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

NIGGA i dont ae being abomb is a full time job

6. TATEROTE

TATEROTE OT Supporter

wtf is AE?

7. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

It means your stay on OT has come to an end, faggot.

8. Lukkie

Lukkie OT Supporter

you definitely disrespected me, and the entire scientific community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

9. Drewski

Drewski New Member

:werd:

don't let the door hit ya on the way out :wavey:

10. GOGZILLA

GOGZILLA Double-Uranium Member

:rofl:!!!!!!!!

11. GOGZILLA

GOGZILLA Double-Uranium Member

can we leave this open and turn it into an e-thug.txt thread please?

12. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

13. elduderino323

elduderino323 OT Supporter

you

14. jonno

jonno New Member

works for me

15. jonno

jonno New Member

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OT and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

16. jonno

jonno New Member

Y'all can all shut the fuck up. I'm a DKE and proud of it. I swear to god I went to hell and back to be able to call myself a DKE. I went through some shit that y'all could never imagine going through.
    One of our older brothers is a US Navy Seal and just got back from Iraq, he said that he would rather go through basic training and he would rather go back and fight for a week before he would come back and go through our initiation. Trust me, y'all motherfuckin pussies couldn't handle the shit that goes down for 5 minutes...
    Go on and hate on my fraternity if you want, I don't give a shit, there's nothing I can techinically do about it, but I think it's a proven fact that the only reason have for hating on fraternities is that they don't know, or are scared to go through what it takes to be apart of it.
    For those of you that don't know, DKE is an active chapter of what is known as the "Skull and Bones" the most secret society in the nation. More secret than the CIA, and possibly the NSA. George Bush, jr, and sr, were both Dekes, as well as both the Roosevelts, and Gerald Ford. We had 7 of our leading presidents, more than any other fraternity of common group ever. We were the leading provider for the Civil war, both north and south, we were the first fraternity in the state of Mississippi, as well as Alabama, and Lousiana.
    Y'all don't know shit about what I've been through, and until you come over and go through what I've been through to call my brothers brothers then fuck off. I don't give a fuck about anybody on here. So shut the fuck up.

17. jonno

jonno New Member

if this is something you think that is funny or if you think this is a hoax, you should be ashamed of yourself. i can guarantee if you say that in public, people are going to kick your ass. on top of that, this is the prime reason why men are labeled as arrogant jackasses and you are the leading cause of it all, so next time you look in a mirror, think how much it would hurt to have your eyes gouge out and your tongue sheared off, cause quite frankly, i would do so.

18. jonno

jonno New Member

You don't know who you're fuckin with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch cock that I'm gonna ram up your ass

19. jonno

jonno New Member

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

20. jonno

jonno New Member

I work in stem cell research; So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about. But trust me.... You don't. I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about. This is how bad info gets passed around. If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do. Cos some OTers believe anything they hear.

21. jonno

jonno New Member

Stop spamming you little piece of shit. Nobody wants you here. I hope a pig fucks you in the ass again. I'm tired of your inferiority staining this forum. Now get the fuck out of this forum and never come back.

22. jonno

jonno New Member

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

23. jonno

jonno New Member

It seems to me like you have a lot of problems with me. If you don't like my registration date, my lack of an av, and my post count I would suggest you keep it to yourself because I really don't give a mother fucking rats ass. Got it? I have a problem with someone such as yourself with over fourty fucking thousand posts, an admitted OT addict, and aren't you one of those faggots who has had marijuana in his avatar? You don't see me making posts about my problems with you so I would suggest you give me the same respect. Thanks.

24. jonno

jonno New Member

ok. if thats how you want it to be, your choice. do you honestly think i cant bribe fazle for your ip adress? everyone has a price. im on 2 grams of test a week and a gram of tren. do this a couple months back, ok, i mightve let it slide, now, someone so much as looks at me the wrong way an theres gonna be probs, lucky for me they always back the fuck down so i dont gotta get my hands dirty. i know youll try the same when shit hits the fan but dont think ill be so linient, cause i wont.
    dont say i didnt warn you

25. Perkwunos

Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

[FONT=&quot]you wanna throw down with me 'cause you think you're some big bad wolf on this site just 'caus eyou got what, fucking 26 posts, you fukkin' as? You think that makes you somebody I wouldn't step on and scrape you off the bototm fo my fuckin' shoe, you little insignificant ass? I will rape your children until they cry for theyre mommy and then I will motherfucking pound your ass into the black hole of oblivion so suck on that and see hwo you like it

[/FONT]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.