Decrypting Files..

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by GTS4eva, Feb 27, 2005.

1. GTS4eva

GTS4eva New Member

i need help,

I am wondering how or if there is any way to decrypt a file. Now I know that a bit broad and such but what I have is to take two files, they have the exact same content, just one is normal and the other is decrypted.

I am wondering because I have two files of my own, I am right now int eh Forex department and I am trying to encrypt my work. Now is there anyway people can decrypt my work is the question. I don't believe their encryption is very strong since I know a russian guy who can decrypt it...

heres a simple test, two files, first one isnt encrypted, second one is..
    Can anyone help by telling me how to decrypt the second file to get the first one? Thanks

Files:
    normal: (opens in word/notepad easily) http://k.1asphost.com/GTS4eva/Trailing%20Stop.mql
    encrypted: http://k.1asphost.com/GTS4eva/Trailing%20Stop.exp

BTW, this is jsut a sample "expert" from a program called "MetaTrader" and the language is called "MetaQuotesLanguage" hence the mql... Is it possible to decrypt it without knowing that information

Last edited: Feb 27, 2005
  2. Buttcheeks

Buttcheeks Guest

3. GTS4eva

GTS4eva New Member

why lock?

I'm trying to find out how to encrypt my file so that what I am saying is impossible to do, for example it goes through more than one encryption etc.

If you don't want to answer how to do that then tell me how to avoid it

4. D1G1T4L

D1G1T4L Active Member

the encryption might be good, its just russians can decrypt anything :o