Decisions, decisions.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by spydur86, May 22, 2009.

1. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Some random thought for the day. And a little background info first: Dating a girl who's still in the process of moving out of her ex's place. She has no car so I've been picking her up to take her to work and what not. Today the dumbass decides to leave me a voicemail and and an email saying if I pick her up tomorrow "I won't like what happens. That's not a threat, it's a promise."

Now... before you say "dump her" that's not going to happen. Even with the trouble she's an awesome girl and once things settle down it'll be worth it. I already know broly crew's going to say "beat the kids ass." I'm 5'6 and 170lbs. He's a 6'2 300lb football player. I don't fight because I don't believe it solves anything and honestly he could probably kill me (lol.) So... what's your move in this situation? I'm thinking if it's really going to be a problem tomorrow I'll just go down and talk to one of the cops I used to live next door to and tell them my girlfriend's being "basically" held hostage by her ex.

Sorry, I know this is a lot of rambling but it's 4am and I'm pissed the fuck off and can't sleep for shit and just feel like getting my thoughts out in writing.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and tell her she's getting out of that house... ASA fucking P.

2. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Lol, except for I'm fucking her and he's not. And I know this. But yeah, if I were smart I would've said something in the beginning. Little late for that now.

3. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

pick her up anyway. if he hits you..

1) she has more reason to not want to be around him
    2) its techinically assault so you COULD get cops involved

so why is she still there? doesn't make sense to me for ex's to still be living together....but then again i've never gotten to that stage yet, so :dunno:

4. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

They just recently broke up, she has no family around here and really nowhere to go and can't afford an apartment right now. We've been picking our brains trying to figure something out but due to my fucked up living situation her staying with me for a bit isn't an option either.

5. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

how long have you been together? she broke up before going out with you right?

6. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

tbh i'd just tell her she could stay with me until she got her own place.....i mean if you're in that sort of position.

7. Swipe

Swipe New Member

Don't get the cops involved if you can help it. That'll just make you look like you can't protect her yourself.

8. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Run, run and don't look back.

Reasoning : She isnt independent, at all. It may not be something you want to hear, but thats definitely what it seems.

Seriously, pick it apart. The only reason shes 'stuck' at the house, isn't because she doesn't have any family/friends in the area, its cause she came to the area RELYING on her ex b/f. Theres probably a reason the ex is as upset as he is, he probably took her in cause she had no where else, and it failed miserably. So now, he has to deal w/ an ex he's living with and CANT throw out because she has no where to go.

Secondly, I can see an update a week from now you asking if its a good idea if the two of you get a place together, I dont know why, but thats what I foresee. :dunno:

Reallistically, you're dating a very needy girl coming from a shitty relationship and in the end, I can see this exact same circle happening again. I'd give her some time to 'fix' her living situation and try to give her some space. The ONLY thing you're doing is substituting the sex she was getting from him. Other than that, she's living/dealing with him on a daily basis, and ANYONE in here who has lived/dealt with an ex like that can tell you, theres no difference from NOT dating and DATING while LIVING with your ex.

They're sleeping together, guaranteed :o

9. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

1. The only people who say 'fighting never solves anything,' are the ones who are scared and can't fight for shit.

2. She's still fucking him.

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

lol. saved me the trouble of posting.

I guess he's kinda got a point, since losing a fight rarely solves anything.

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

What kind of pussy picks a fight and then calls the cops?

12. teep

teep New Member

you're the rebound guy. if she really wanted out she would be out. don't commit to her so early.

13. just_another_on

This is what I wanted to say in my long ass post but couldnt figure it out.

Thank you shooto

14. jonno

jonno New Member

EAT STEROIDS FOR BREAKFAST

FIGHT GOON

FUCK HER

WIN

15. D7

D7 OT Supporter

If she was an awesome girl she would take care of this herself. If she wanted things to "settle down", she would create that.

You have an immature, needy, crybaby, drama girl. If that's what you want in your life, continue.

16. just_another_on

EGGSACTLY.

17. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

He's 300 pounds, therefore probably slow. Go for the knees, that'll drop him quick... then fuck girl

18. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

She only broke up with him a month ago, and i am sure you two started talking shortly after that.... she has no car and i am sure shortly after you two started talking she got you to drive her....

He's through with her crap and your picking up the slack... She needs to get her crap together and then you two should date, until then GTFO of that love triangle...

Basically what everyone else said...

19. just_another_on

Wait, do you pick her up/drop her off daily too?

20. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

this is a bullshit excuse. if i broke up with the guy i was living with, i would be out of there that night. hotels, friends houses, there are options. the fact that shes still there says a lot.

go pick her up if you want. but dont expect anything more than what it is right now, a rebound

21. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

I'm moving her out today (her decision). Yeah, it may be a rebound but I've already prepared myself for that so we'll see. No, I'm not going to get an apartment with her. And yes, she got stuck living with her ex because she made some bad decisions in the past that she's been completely open about but she's trying to get her life back together and I know she's not just saying that, just trust me on this one. She's 19, I'm 22 which doesn't make much of a difference I suppose but meh.

22. just_another_on

Good luck man, im out of this thread.

You're going to be dealing w/ a 19 year old for a long time cause you 'feel' bad about the mistakes she's made rather than leaving her alone and letting her LEARN from her mistakes.

You're just going to be the soft cushion on the ground while she falls, and as long as the ground is soft, she's going to have NO problems falling over and OVER again.

23. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

kind of does. being a mess at 19 isnt really something you can look down on.
    being a mess at 25+ is a whole different ballgame.

24. teep

teep New Member

it's amazing how blinding pussy can be sometimes :hs:

we all have to make our own mistakes sometimes though. i know i have and it was often a huge shitshow, but i learned a lot and i'm a better person for it.

25. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Which is why I'm giving her time to show me that she wants to change things. If she can't, I'm out. This has already been decided.