Decipher This

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Swedish Boost, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Swedish Boost

Swedish Boost New Member

I'm sure that I'm reading too much into this since my perceptions are always wrong but anyways...

There is a girl in one of my classes that is also in a group of friends that I have. This whole group graduated from the same high school. Anyways, I was introduced to her by a friend that is also in the class. The weeks have past and I have slowly warmed up to her; I mean that I actually talk her and joke around. I take a very long time to warm up to new people.

Lately she has been telling me “Oh, I saw you yesterday and pointed you out to all of my friends, that's Swedish Boost. She tells that she talks about me to her friends but they have never seen me. Last week she told me “My best friend So and So finally saw you yesterday when I pointed you out to her.” Also last week I was walking back from class with her and one of her male friends approaches. She proceeds to introduce me and he responded, “Oh, Swedish Boost, Suzy Q has told me so much about you.”

Does this girl just like to talk about every little detail of her life or I am missing the clues as usual? The bad news: She has a boyfriend but, she never speaks of him.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If she has a boyfriend, why worry about her at all?

3. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

She sounds interested from what you say but it could honestly be anything. Don't be a dick and try to have a relationship with this girl while she has a boyfriend.

If something happens between her and her bf, let it happen on its own. Don't be a part of it.

4. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

If she keeps finding you interesting she will stop finding him interesting. Do whatever makes you happy.

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: If she breaks up with him then you can start worrying about it.

6. Swedish Boost

Swedish Boost New Member

I really don't. Last Friday it hit me. I have no intention of meddling with this, I was just curious.

7. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

How serious is her relationship? She could be in a shitty relationship but doesn't want to leave for the fear of being alone. Maybe.

You're young and this "I want to be married by the time I'm 23" mentality might work for some but this is the time of your life to explore your sexuality. Who cares if she has a boyfriend that's her problem. Obviously she's met your standards so go for it. There's no point obsessing over a woman when you can take responsibilty of your wants and take action. No regrets.

I would ask her on a date using the word "date" to gauge her interest level. If she gives an excuse blow her off but if she says yes have a FUN time.

*Disclaimer- If it's a serious relationship eject.

8. Limited Edition

Limited Edition New Member

But then again if you have other women to pursue this ONE woman wouldn't matter.