december flu going around

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by diesel, Dec 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diesel

diesel Guest

anyone else sick and tired of all the junk going around?!?! seems like i have been sick all month with sinus problems and when i start to feel better i go to the gym and work out hard and end up getting sick again...

2. in just started gettin sick.. post what you guys are taking.. so far been drinkin shitload of orange juice and taking my normal multivitamins

3. Mojo

Mojo New Member

checking in.

been a little sick for the past week about

4. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

:(

5. diesel

diesel Guest

well at the first part of december i was on azithromycin 250mg tabs & methylprednisolone 4mg dosepak but that did not kick all of my lung butter so then my doc put me on cephalexin 500mg 3 times a day and that pretty much kicked it until i did the whole "quit being a pussy and not going to the gym" quote and went.. worked out pretty heavy and then went home feeling ill.. got sick again... i guess i caught a cold after leaving the gym...

i wish it was summer...

6. what the fuck... are you taking any medications i can get at the store or pronounce?

7. diesel

diesel Guest

no hahahha i went to the doctor for all of that stuff... i would suggest nyquil.. :)

8. elemenohpee

elemenohpee pass me the lazerbeam....

got that congestion cold a few weeks back... took that zicam medication immediately. the worst part of it lasted only a few days. there's still a little lingering mucus though.

9. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Got it. Throat hurts terribly. Tea and coffee are my own friends.

10. bloodred83

bloodred83 im in ur cost gard, savin' ur boatz

Not me, I got my flu shot FTW (mandatory for military). But my sis, her hubby and infant are all sick with a bad cold. :noes: She's down in the pan handle of Florida.

11. diesel

diesel Guest

I got a flu shot as well at the beginning of December. On the vial it said "inactive" but I think it was mislabled. It seems as if everytime I get a flu shot I always get sick afterwards.

12. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

I had the crappiest cold I've had in years this past week. Monday night I coughed so hard I made myself throw up. I've been coughing non stop since Monday, and my abs and back are sore as shit just from coughing all the time.

It's finally starting to back off. Dayquil/Nyquil was all I could find that would help me at all.

13. diesel

diesel Guest

I forgot the green Nyquil was liquorice (just took me 10 damn minutes trying to find how to spell liquorice) and so once I bought it, I took a shot of it on the way home and about gagged.. And I did not have anything to drink with me so yeah nice taste in the mouth.. I guess that is why all the cherry flavored Nyquil was gone... heh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.