Dear mods: a modest proposal

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ware_ru, Sep 17, 2007.

1. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Step 1: The Broom. The broom that you guys fly around on, rip it out from under your flummoxed buttox and take it in hand

Step 2: The Sweep. Take the broom and sweep the sand out of your collective vagina

Step 3: The Reversal. You know that sticky with the best and most potent advice this forum has ever experienced that is sitting unwatched unused and unknown in the archive? You know the one I'm talking about. Where people can't add to it anymore. Take it back out and stick it on top of the Vag (the sand mitigates stickiness so make sure you've gotten it all out)

Step 4: The Date. Create a new sticky that talks all about "The Date" and people will post nice long posts on what to do about the first date, when to go, where to go, whether to pay, and so on and so forth. This is maybe the most common question on this board and it would be nice for everyone. It won't get much traffic at first but leave it there; as time goes on it will surely fill up quite well

These things are going to make the vag much more effective and help all of us out. Thanks in advance.

2. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

I'm up for the first two.

Or you could just change it to:

The Swap-Out: Resign as mods of the vaginarium and get someone who would actually be competent to take your place.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

oh i get it, and instead of the incessant posts about first dates, they could just refer to the sticky, right? like birth control, pregnancy and kegels....

:hsugh: