COMIC Dear Kurupt

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Nader_D, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Nader_D

Nader_D HAHAHEHHUH ---- POOOHhHhHHCHhh! OT Supporter

i want to make sweet sweeeet sweeeeeeeeeeeet lovin to you right now.

i just opened my SS.... you went above and beyond what I would ever hope a SS would do and you seriously have made my 2009 christmas the best in 10+ years. im still at a loss for words and this is just another reason why CC is one of my favorite group of people on OT.

if im ever in your city, drinks are on me brother :wavey: :love:

shitty cell phone pics incoming

1. what was waiting at the front door....:hay:
    [​IMG]

2. packing tape removed and the box opens... not only was the box big...but it was heavy no wonder! look at all this stuff :noes:[​IMG]

3. item #1, wrapped nicely in order to protect it[​IMG]

4. if you wrapped all these gifts, you should work for Santa. everything was tied, looked proper and good :bigthumb: A++ for presentation.
    [​IMG]

5. The card, from my newest BFF, Kurupt. I hate parsley and Kurupt was kind enough not to include any. You get parsley on fucking EVERYTHING these days....assholes. Oh and lol @ no dildos. fucking cabbie :rofl:[​IMG]

6. Some really interesting and geeky art. they are old motherboards/electronics that are melted down and made in to jewelry coasters etc. pretty badass especially since im currently hoarding a bunch of old PCI cards in hopes to make an art canvas :)[​IMG]

7. Most of the loot, Cpt Morgan rum cups, random booze shooter glasses, deadpool classics :bowdown: and another series i have never heard of before but Ennis is on the front, so its good. What isnt really seen is a Drew Brees card....it has a piece of a game winning jersey. its #28/50. oh and cant forget delicious skittles and air heads (which happen to be one of my favs)[​IMG]

8. and now i am at a loss for words....just unbelievable.... seriously i cant think of any words to say on the next 2 pics.... so yeah[​IMG]

9. close up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

in conclusion, id just like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Kurupt and in all honesty, you brought the biggest smile to my face this year. I have a small family and we grew out of the gift exchange a few years ago and this is another reason I sign up for the Secret Santas. I would have been happy i fyou sent me a box with a card and thats it. so from the bottom of my heart thank you so much for the gift.

cliffs:

Kurupt > most of OT

2. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

:cool: very nice

3. kurupt

kurupt Active Member

:bowdown: Im glad you liked all of it, as far as the wrapping goes, i have to thank my gf for doing it since i blow ass at wrapping shit. :rofl:

4. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

:bowdown:

Kurupt is awesome indeed :bowdown:

5. CabbieNamedAxel

CabbieNamedAxel OTCC|SF OT Supporter

holy shit thats hot. nader rigged this years ss.

6. Chitty Chitty Gang Bang

Chitty Chitty Gang Bang OTCC

Kurupt gets my vote for the king of OTCC after seeing this and getting that $100 Sideshow Collectibles code from him.:bowdown:

7. Nader_D

Nader_D HAHAHEHHUH ---- POOOHhHhHHCHhh! OT Supporter

there seriously are some amazing people on OT. kurupt is among the top echelon of those people :bowdown:

8. Jesterkiller

Jesterkiller ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?

very awesome :cool:

9. kurupt

kurupt Active Member

:hs: thanks

10. 0wn3d_productivity

0wn3d_productivity OT Supporter

I knew it! I saw that wrapping and thought that it had to be a chick doing the wrapping. When I wrap something it winds up looking like I did it with my eyes closed.

Nice job on kurupt! Nice batch of goodies :)