SRS Dealing with gf's past experience

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FrankMasterFlash, Feb 5, 2005.

1. FrankMasterFlash

FrankMasterFlash OT Supporter

Alright...so me and my GF got to talking about our past relationships and whatnot. Now I keep having run though my mind about this guy and her giving him head. Now, I keep telling myself that it doesn't really matter. Cause it honestly doesn't. But I've got this weird stressful feeling over my head. Now, what can I do to get rid of all of these thoughts and not care. Honestly, my track record of women behind me isn't sparkling clean either, but I've got this thought in my head that just pisses me off. What should I do to feel relieved?

2. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

If that's all she's done before you, that aint bad. Don't let it bother you, you had no control over what she did at the time and you can't change it so why be mad :dunno:

3. AKing

AKing It's like we've got each others backs

i use to think like that about that with my ex when she use to tell how she danced with guys and such. I just told myself its in the past and aslong as shes not doing it now behind my back i got no problem.

4. Gandin

Gandin New Member

I know what you are talking about. I have a friend who recently had sex for the first time, and I was interested, and I hated her boyfriend. All I could think about was him on her and what had occured. I wanted to punch em out. Still, over time I just kind of accepted that she wasn't the innocent girl I'd known and fallen for. Now I'm fine with it and I don't even think about it. Just remember its in the past and really, what can you do about it? Just stop even thinking about it.

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I believe in past lives. I think everyone has had thousands of sex partners. So to me one more doesn't really matter. Nobody in this world is innocent

6. kodiak

kodiak Member

I had the same feelings when my ex gave me her past relationship run down. Even though it was in the past it still got me extremely pissed off.

7. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

:werd:

Signing in. My gf once told me about her giving this guy head 4 times in one night, and that thought stayed in my head for a loooong time, I was major pissed, ESPECIALLY as I didnt even ask her to tell me about it.

I'm over it now though, thinking back on it, it seems quite silly.

8. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

I felt the same too. i love my fiancee dearly but knowing she had a previous partner makes me so angry. What can you do.

9. ahtnamas

ahtnamas OT Supporter

Just try not to think about it alot. Really, if you think about thinking about it, you're going to end up thinking about it in an effort not to think about it. That could lead to obsessing, and I know you're logical enough to know that at least she was honest with you, and because of that, it really shouldn't matter. Jealousy is a diffcult thing to combat, your best bet is to just ignore it.

Plus, what past 'experience' have you had? If you have had the same amount, or more, then that should help put things into perspective. Being envious is a totally natural thing, just don't let it overtake you.

10. art_schmart

art_schmart Guest

You must be joking. We're in a brand new century and there are STILL gender stigmas regarding sexual history? What someone has or has not done before you is only your business if they can pass something on to you. Anything past that, and it has more to do with dignity and how they've handled themselves. You can be a whore no matter male or female. Only difference is a man is forgiven or applauded.

11. Feel the feelings and talk about them with someone other than her. Feel them, and express them - and they will gradually pass without consequence.