SRS Dealing with 4 different deaths

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by newsroom_can, Jun 24, 2005.

1. newsroom_can

newsroom_can Canada eh?

Jun 29, 2001
    So I went out for a dinner with this girl tonight - the one that I talked about in HERE- and we haven't seen each other for few days. She has been feeling blue and I was stressed out. But we had some good food and good time. I felt much better after meeting her.

I got home and talk to my buddy on MSN about a project that I was helping him out with. Well, we went off-topic and talked about some other random stuff.

He told me that one of our friend's father just passed away. (That friend is one of the new member of a student club -at my university-that I am in charge of.)

Over the last 3 months, 4 people that I know or that are close to my friends have passed away.

First: In April, one of my friend's father passed away. I never met her father before but she is a good friend. She is few years younger than me.

Second: One of our family friend -from our church- recently passed away eariler this month. We knew that he had a cancer but we thought he was getting better. His son was a good friend who often gave me a ride back when I did not have a license. My family went to their house for lunch/dinner couple times. Went to his funeral... It was so sad -especially watching his daughter crying so much.

Third: This guy that I know - who is only in his 40s- was found dead at his house. He was said to be died of a natural cause. I did not know him that well but he was a close friend with one of my best buddy at my university.

I don't want to be too specific but basically... I met him at this convention (work related) and I actually helped him to get in touch with my friend who later ended up helping him out with his work.

Fourth: Now it is this guy's father. I never met his father and I've known this friend only for 8 months or so... But it is really sad to hear that news.

I've never experienced a death in my own family. My grand fathers passed away before I was born or when I was only few months old.

Of course, these are not the first time that I had to see my close friend losing their loved ones... but I've NEVER witnessed it 4 times within less than three months... I did not know those four people that well... but it is really depressing to hear about them pasing away...

So after having some good time tonight for the first time in days, I feel so depressed... :wtc:

I just wanted to get this off my chest...
  2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    Death can come at any time.

I always say to people, if you died would you love to see your family in agony,pain feeling horrible and moaning for years to come ,seeing them to put up candles in front of pictures and then feeling rotten about the way you died? Of course not , you want them to be happy and carry on with their lives , and maby put up a candle for remembering the good cherishable time you spend with them, and if a person in your family dies then instead of dying in agony , LIVE FOR THEM!!!
  3. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Jun 3, 2005
    Yeah my grandfather just passed a month ago from alceimerz (?),and my grandmother is on her last leg with parkinscence (sp?) I just beleive that every end is the start of a new beginning, it is not like I have lost them forever, they will always be with me. I just hate to see them suffer and go so slow, and I hate to see the pain my family has to go through dealing with it. But Death is a part of life, we all have to deal with it some time or another.