Dead Space Help

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by tantrum, Jun 18, 2009.

1. tantrum

tantrum New Member

I'm experiencing a problem with Dead Space. Sometimes when I try to pick up an item (pulse rounds, for instance) I will get the message "Inventory Full." Now I know this isn't the case because I don't have any pulse rounds. Why is this happening? I've noticed this doesn't happen with plasma energy, but it seems like I have this problem collecting ammo for all the other weapons.

2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

You have any other items in your inventory? You only have a certain amount of slots, use the stores as much as possible and save/sell stuff you don't need at the moment.

3. tantrum

tantrum New Member

Ah that's it. When I looked in my inventory I saw 12 empty slots, and didn't realize these couldn't be used yet. Thanks

4. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

Yeah, those are upgradeable I believe but you have to purchase them.

5. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

iirc you get them when you upgrade your suit

6. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

yeah, knew it was something like that. it's a great fucking game though. honestly one of the best games I've played in a long time.

7. deviant

:werd:

and if you aren't playing the game with a good audio setup and the volume turned up, you're missing out :bowdown:

8. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

Pretty good game. Although it wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be.

9. Der SchattenJager

Der SchattenJager Kupo, asshat.

It's not "scary" in the sense that it will give you nightmares, but it sure makes you nervous as hell. I couldn't play that game more than an hour at a time cause I could literally feel my blood pressure rising.

10. tantrum

tantrum New Member

. I was expecting more scares than just aliens jumping out from behind corners and out of vents

11. deviant

i liked that it didn't completely resort to cheap scare tactics, and instead went more for the "creepy" feeling the whole way through (with the random whispers, singing children's voices coming through the vents, random dying people doing fucked up shit around the ship, etc)

12. Elusid

Elusid New Member

Yeah some of that freaked me out. There were a few things I didn't notice when I was playing that I picked up when my friends were. There's this one part in chapter 1 where you encounter the first monster that "plays dead" and you see it's shadow and by the time you get to it it's on the ground. Didn't notice that the first time through and then in the same spot when you're leaving and going back to get the train working again you enter the elevator and you see a shadow of one that walks by the door behind you. UGH and there's this one that gets me EVERY FUCKING TIME where you walk up to an open door and it SLAMS down in front of you. I can never remember what door it is and practically piss my self.

13. deviant

my favorite was the guy standing facing a wall just smashing his face into it :bowdown:

14. Elusid

Elusid New Member

I just started laughing at that part. Reminded me of the same thing in the Doom movie.