SRS dazed and confused

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by yougotowned, Oct 19, 2006.

1. yougotowned

yougotowned mmmmmmmmhm!

Apr 25, 2005

we're still really close friends, and i still love him. he broke up with me and says that he doesn't want me to get attached again, so i try not to let me loving him still effect our lives.

i'm the only one who has persued the single life (dates, hook ups).

i'm honest with him and so when he asked me, i told him about it. all along, i've known that he still has feelings for me, and i felt bad when i had to tell him. i thought it wouldn't be too bad since he was preaching ten minutes earlier about how we can't be together and he's afraid that i'm getting too attached. but of course, he gets all pissy because of it.

now we clash all the time. i just want to be friends with him. although i love him dearly, a relationship wouldn't be good for us right now. i'd be down for sleeping together, but i'm afraid that he might actually be the one who is too attached, so we're just friends who fight like a couple but with no make-up sex.

and holy shit, its annoying. he gets mad at me about everything now. all of this started after i told him about my single life. i don't know what his problem is, and he is a straight up mute when i ask him about anything in this area.

i don't know what to do.
  2. 2500

2500 Guest

he doesn't want you, but he doesn't want anyone else to have you either. typical...
  3. mrchina

mrchina Guest

He's the one that broke up with her. Personally if you can't date and can't be civil with each other it'd best be you guys stay away from each other until you both can make up your minds. That includes him more then you.
  4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    Id definitly kick him out of your life, what you two want and don't want from eachother makes an impossible combination. As you can see its not working out, and the way things are now your better off without him.