david deangelo stuff

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NCS, Mar 22, 2006.

1. NCS

NCS Active Member

ok guys for those of you who havent figured it out yet this stuff is golden

dont be shy - who has bought it? a friend lent me a set of DVDs but i'd like to subscribe/buy different products to furhter sharpen my game. i went on the site and have no clue how to organize things etc. can someone explain how this works? there has got to be one OT'er who is subscribed/buys products

2. Easygo

Easygo New Member

I've never bought a thing from him, but.

Look on ebay - he sells his main stuff there too, and it's a lot easier to figure out what he sells. Sort it by price low-to-high, and just move up the price line.

http://stores.ebay.com/David-DeAngelo

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Yes, his stuff is golden.

If you get a chance to download his DVD's, do it.

4. NCS

NCS Active Member

genius. thanks.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

YOu can also sign up for his free email letter on www.doubleyourdating.com - it's okay, even if it's recycled from time to time.

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

The Cliff's List email's are good too. The Real Social Dynamics emails are so-so.

7. jonno

jonno New Member

it's fucking awesome

8. jonno

jonno New Member

cliffs:
    -be confident
    -funny
    -poke fun at her
    -be a challenge
    -dress nice
    -be different.. but not a weird different

what's so hard about that?

9. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Damnit --- you're already messing up!

If they just mentioned David DeAngelo in "The Game" -- then it must be the part where Ross Jeffries calls him "David DeAnushole". That is already far enough into the book where you could have been out trying some of the shit, and then knowing for yourself that the stuff works.

I hate saying "Yes, the stuff works" because saying "the stuff" makes it sound like some trick or secret, when it is really just a change of way of life and mindset.

David DeAngelo is the best for teaching how to be good with women, while "The Game" teaches a few good routines. After you're finished with The Game, go get Mystery's book "The Venusian Arts Handbook" --- his stuff is golden too, and will teach you plenty of good routines.

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Exactly what the book tells you to do. Go practice.

You can read all the books, watch all of the David DeAngelo DVD's --- and know just as much as the man himself about women. You could give advice on here to make people think you are a God, and give the advice to your friends in real life too. BUT --- If you don't go out and practice the stuff, and try the stuff out, you will be a pathetic KEYBOARD JOCKEY and will still be horrible with women.

It doesn't matter how much you know, you still have to go out and approach girls, a lot, until you are having the success you want. Practice what you aren't very good at. Maybe you suck at approaches, but are good with kino and making her laugh. Does practicing kino help you any? Not really. You should be practice approaches over and over.

You say "I can't imagine saying this stuff to women." --- of course you can't. It's not normal. Average guys don't say this stuff to women. But do average guys get laid very much? The whole point of The Game is to teach you how to be different in an attractive/interesting way, and why it works.

From experience, i'm telling you it all works. At first it all feels unnatural and awkward, and at first some of the stuff won't work because you'll be saying it without confidence, and the girl will pick up on it, but after a while, it will all become natural, and it will just become who YOU are, rather than what you're doing or saying.

11. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

State of mind is the biggest thing.

Spend a year learning this stuff and you will look back at yourself and be shocked how many limiting beliefs you had. Things that seemed impossible will be everyday. As much as I agree that getting over the fear of approaching is important, inner game is the key.

12. NCS

NCS Active Member

his "stuff" works. i've gone through maybe only 15% of it but in summary it is a game plan on making yourself the person you want to be while always remembering that in doing that, you will attract more women. every now and then there are "tips and tricks" but it is not the focus. the focus is yourself, your mindset, etc.

13. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Yea, cliffs on DeAngelo's material: Get your life together + learn how to build attraction = no problems meeting girls at all

14. sablehonda

sablehonda New Member

in for later -- finishing up "The Game"

15. It's great stuff and it works like a charm. ;)

It's not so much trickery as it is learning how to flirt correctly. Women like guys who know how to flirt (even if you tell them you're trying to scam them) because it is the language that they speak. They will feel like you truly understand them and know what titilates them.

However, it doesn't work very well on most foreign women. When you are overseas, being yourself works wonders. :)

You also need to keep at it and keep practicing or else you will lose your "game." :hs:

16. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

I have almost ALL of his stuff. I'd buy that man a drink if I ever saw him.

17. FredBull

FredBull *******

####___####___####___###_ #_______#__#___#_______#
    w3rd.

I'll host :)

18. FredBull

FredBull *******

####___####___####___###_ #_______#__#___#_______#