David Banner

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by drinks11, Jun 9, 2004.

1. drinks11

drinks11 I record music.

Just got his MTA2 (Mississippi Tha Album:2), and it is even better than the first. Anyone else heard the album (or even of him, being from Mississippi, I got a heads up early on for him)? If you don't know who I'm talking about but like Lil Flip, Lil John, Ludacris, etc., get this album today

2. Bubbles

Bubbles OT Supporter

Does he sing so he don't get mad and turn into the hulk?

3. drinks11

drinks11 I record music.

nice....and no, he's angry all the time

4. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

i know the guy. i used to intern at a studio here in atlanta where he records a lot of stuff. we've had big discussions on all sorts of topics, from poor people to the 2nd amendment (he's a big supporter, and a firearm owner). he's a cool guy. i've got the first album. i didn't even know this one was out. as far as the atlanta guys, lil jon, the ying yang twins, and bone crusher are all in the same group as banner, and i've met them all. hell, i met bone crusher at a housewarming party.

5. drinks11

drinks11 I record music.

I used to work at a inner city summer camp in Jackson and he'd come up there all the time to say what up to the kids and I've met him many times, hell of a nice guy, gave the kids pep talks on what not to do, regardless of their living situations, gave me a huge signed poster too. He said he thought the only white guy in the place deserved the big one...

6. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

yeah. the producer i worked for was white, but other than that, i was the only white guy there most of the time. man, when i went to the video shoot for the ying yang twins' "say i-yi-yi", i WAS the only white person in the video, aside from the guy you see in the ticket booth at the beginning. that guy is billy hume, the producer. being the only white guy, they stuck me all the way in the back any time they did shots of the extras.