Dave Palumbo Diet.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Shalashaska, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shalashaska

Shalashaska Neither Enemy Nor Friend OT Supporter

MEAL #1 5 whole eggs (OMEGA-3 EGGS ); add another 4 egg whites to this

MEAL #2 SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)....

MEAL #3 "Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/3-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4 SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added

MEAL #5 "Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar..

MEAL #6 SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 ? tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (Omega-3) eggs and 4 extra whites..

another sample

MEAL #1 6 whole eggs (OMEGA-3 EGGS )

MEAL #2 SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter

MEAL #3 "Lean Protein Meal": 8 oz chicken with 1 tb macadamia nut oil

MEAL #4 SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter

MEAL #5 6 whole eggs (OMEGA-3 EGGS )

MEAL #6 SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter

i dunno man. 6 meals a day with that??? i mean constantly keep eating peanut butter + eggs?... i heard its the best method for cutting . and i might want to try that in the summer. but damn it seems to be pretty extreme and im very dedicated so i might take this approach. any thoughts?

2. grimstone

grimstone magic murda bag OT Supporter

its just a keto diet

3. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

Why dont you follow the diet in the sticky. It will work 100x better for you.

4. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

5. smb is me

smb is me New Member

its a keto diet with as few carbs as possible (as opposed to keto diets that allow for a lot more in the way of starchy carbs, like green vegetables.)

i'd recommend doing something similar but allowing for 2 servings of green veggies with each whole food meal.. will go a long ways to curbing hunger cravings.

keep in mind this is a precontest diet, and really effective for such. less effective for an everyday living diet, b/c soon as you reintroduce carbs to your diet you'll instantly rebound about 5 lb +/- a couple. Thus its a little less true than if you cut weight on a carb restrictive diet (this being no carb, and harsher than just a low carb diet.)

Again, as i understand it, this diet is aimed more at peaking for a short period of time. but thats not to say it doesn't have its place as a general cutting diet.

But from a standard of living standpoint, you'd be better off just following calories in vs calories out to lose weight, cut the carbs some (but not completely out). Try making your only carb meals breakfast and postworkout meal/shake (aiming for around 100 a day). You'll have better energy, be more mentally alert, and generally won't feel like death.

this is just based from my own experiences with going 2-3 months on less than 50g of carbs a day. it sucked.

6. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

green vegetables aren't starches

7. smb is me

smb is me New Member

did i have it backwards? are they nonstarchy carbs?

8. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

150g of protein per day purely from shakes?

Fuck that. I'd rather eat real food.

9. fatmoocow

fatmoocow bored OT Supporter

they are almost all fiber

10. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

me and my asshole agree...i'd be pissing brown water out my ass...

11. Creator

Creator The Creator Has a Master Plan

I have three shakes a day, 2 scoops each shake, and don't have an issue :dunno:

12. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Why not just eat real food? Does your work and/or school schedule not allow for access to regular meals?

The only time I was getting upwards of 100g + of protein from whey per day was when I was on a crazy school/work schedule and only had time for like 2 or 3 meals a day... so all the whey was necessary.

Maybe it's different for me due to being mildly lactose intolerant I feel bloated and shitty if I have too much whey.

13. Bodhi

Bodhi My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g

14. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

pretty fucking stupid, works for some, not for others. im sick of hearing about the Palumbo diet, not to mention he personalizes all of his clients diets based on their needs, its never that simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.