SRS dating...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hatedbyall, Jul 15, 2006.

1. hatedbyall

hatedbyall New Member

I am tired of it bc I am always getting hurt but there is 2 women I would like to date.

I don't know what to do

2. miniml

miniml New Member

im in your boat

i just treat them coldly, and it drives them crazy

3. darnit

darnit New Member

you get hurt in life.. suck it up. Besides how can you tell when life is good if you have no bad points to judge it by?

4. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

Life sucks. Live it any way.

5. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Don't let your feelings for someone get too far ahead of the current situation you are in. Yes you can keep some kind of reign on your feelings.

If you are not yet dating the girl and she's an aquaintence, then who cares if you get rejected. She's just some broad who wasn't smart enough to see what a great guy you are. Her loss.

If you just started dating and she "friendzoned" you, who cares. Same as above. You barely know her and you've barely invested any time into her.

If you've been been dating and you want to take it to the next level and be exclusive but she doesn't, then relax, shrug your shoulders, and look at the relationship from the same level she does. It's just casual fun and if something happens, great, if not, well there's tons of other women out there.

It seems to be that if you are getting hurt constantly then you seem to be rushing into things. I could be wrong but you didnt get specific in your post.

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Life sucks. Since you can't beat it, grab a straw and join in!

7. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Sadly that how it works... so hopefully you find a girl that won't make you sad or when things do go bad, have something to keep you happy