Dating women in your (their) late 20s SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sneaking, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Sneaking

Sneaking Sneaky Member

The only ones that aren't married or in a longterm engagement are either:

- from a failed marriage that they were partly responsible for (not a very good investment)
    - overweight (you're still in your 20s, for fuck's sake, what the hell are you going to look like when you're 40?!)
    - anti-social or judgmental (I'll admit that I'm moody and picky, but I had some hippie chick go on about how she met a guy for the first time and knew it wouldn't work because he wore stylish sneakers and a polo shirt... wow)
    - simply spacey and flighty as fuck ("Oh, I want a boyfriend, but I'm just not ready...")

Seriously guys, either date young or hold on to that good thing, because it only gets worse and worse with age. I used to think 22 year olds were insane, but then I started dating 29 year olds.

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl:

I'd like to argue with you about this, but you are right (although generalizing is not a good idea).

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

also known as the old ''you'll never do better than me'' method of keeping a guy :rofl:

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I agree with a lot of these. I'm not saying EVERY single women in their 20's is like this, but the majority of them are.

I'm 23...and I can't tell you how many women I've come across that fall into these categories:

Attractive, young, but married or in an LTR
    Attractive, but have a kid (i'm not ready to start/support a family)
    No kids, but overweight/ugly
    Attractive, no kids, but too much of a partier/immature
    Attractive, no kids, but full of drama/whiners/too many problems.

I know there are decent, attractive, childless women out there...it's just a matter of time, patience, and looking.

Fortunately I'm so fond of my independence that any time something comes up with a girl to disqualify her (yes, I'm using a PUA term), i just think "Fuck this, I'm not wasting any more time on this girl".

Sure, I'm going to be single awhile, but I would rather be single and relatively content than the guy who jumps from crappy relationship to crappy relationship just to avoid being lonely.

Stay strong, and no you're not the only guy out there going through this.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: Don't forget the "I'm just ready to settle down, get married and start a family!" aspect.

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:wtc: i always get a lot of this no matter what age i try.. even 22 year olds want to know "where this is going" all the time. wtf

7. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

Blame me...I'm 25 and I swooped up quite a catch at 28...still dating and taking our time, but things are looking pretty good.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

Oh for sure. I know 21 year old girls from school who are engaged, some married and getting pregnant right away, it makes me sad. I mean a lot of women are like that (I sure as hell am not :ugh:), but it's pretty prominent from women in their late 20's

9. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

I travel for work purposes and I've noticed that the southern girls seem to be in a HURRY for marriage/babies. It's like their clock starts singing at 19 and they feel behind the times at 23 with no kids or husband. :squint:

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I tell everyone "I want to get into an LTR, but I'm not rushing into anything".

Any woman I date seriously is going to know that I will put at least a year into it before thinking about moving in together, getting engaged, having a baby, etc.

I'm out to protect myself first and foremost. I have seen way too many people rush into marriage at way too young of an age, then wonder why they are so unhappy.

11. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I :io: as soon as I find out a girl is 27+

I find they have really louds clocks ticking and want to get what all their friends already have. I run for the hills when I realize they are that age and want marriage and kids ASAP... FUCK THAT

12. Dionysus

Dionysus New Member

this point is the nail in the coffin

13. iwishyouwerebeer

I've been to Alabama, and I've also known girls who moved here from Alabama. They said if you weren't married with at least one kid by 19 you were looked at as "weird." Certain places and cultures are very commonly known for expecting these kinds of crazy things.

14. NiggaPHX420

NiggaPHX420 OT Supporter

My chick was 29 w/2 kids AND a partier :wtc:

15. fray

fray New Member

I'm here to speak up for the older, never married, not crazy, no kids, no biological clock, (will be) independent and able to support myself female crowd. ...the small, small fraction of us...

16. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

lol im sure hes right, they also may be desperate to find the 'one' and get married

17. Yuppy

attractive or overweight?

18. Yuppy

you do know it doesnt matter if you watn a kid or not if you are sleepign with her. women lie about BC all the time

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

which is why i use a condom every time. No way in hell I'm not doing everything I can to prevent a pregnancy.

20. fray

fray New Member

thin to average; average looking. my pics are in the vag pic thread.

21. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Linky? There's a lot of pics in that thread. Where do you live?

22. Madigan

Madigan New Member

Now if only the 20-somethings I wanted when I was in my teens had read this *shakes head* Still it explains why someone wa sso happy to find out I'm 22 lol

23. iwishyouwerebeer

Wait...I thought you were no older than 25? Am I off?

24. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

It's because of this that I am scared to be single later in life.

Shows like "Friends", "Seinfeld", etc.. make it seem fun and easy but I def. wouldn't want to be single in my later 20's.
    It's not so much that I don't like being single (being single has its perks) but I am pretty picky as it is, and I couldn't image having to wade through late 20's/early 30's women in the dating game.
    I'd like to already be with the women I plan to marry (if not already married) by the age of 30.

I am still pretty young at 22, and I have met some pretty cool women in their later 20's, but for the most part the "pickens are slim" to say the least.... Most that would be worthwhile are already taken.

Then the worst would have to be when you meet the 29 y/o chick who is single or easy-dating and clubs and parties like she is 21.

25. fray

fray New Member

I lied. I guess they are no longer linked! Oops!