Dating two people in the same social circle?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mugen92GS-R, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

I've been casually dating this one girl for about 3 weeks. I've already told her I'm not looking for anything serious at the moment, and she's cool with that.

Anyways, one of her friends that we've hung out with a few times is damn good looking, and I'm picking up signs that she's interested in me, and I'm pretty sure last night she wanted me to invite her back to my house. I definitely would, but I wasn't really in the position to.

Any of you came across situations like this? Don't get me wrong, I'd have no problem dating both of them, but since they're friends I don't really know how or if I should even go about this...

If you need more details let me know...

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

go ahead and ask her out. Any tensions/complications that arise from them being friends are their issues to deal with, not yours.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yes, I've been in that same situation...more than once too. If you've made it clear to Girl 1 that your intentions are completely casual then you are silly not to act on Girl 2. Sure, it could create drama, but who cares really? As long as it's in the open what you want you can brush off any unnecessary drama :dunno:

4. Fish Taco

Fish Taco Ass Man

This is the exact reason facebook/social networks suck.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why?