Dating Sites = Horny Girls?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ammonation, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Ammonation

Ammonation New Member

I met a girl on chemistry.com the other day and we seem to have good convos. She seems a bit shy, but wants to get lunch.

I want a gf that has a high sex drive, and does it all. Would you say if she joined that site theres a good chance shes got a high sex drive, or shes just looking to get hitched.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

There's literally no way anyone can tell you yes or no. I would have to assume most people who join a typical dating site like chemistry.com, eharmony, etc. are really just people who were too shy to get out there and meet people on there own...it doesn't really scream I LOVE SEX!

Your best shot would be to put in your profile exactly what you are looking for. Sure you'll most likely push away a lot of perfectly great girls who don't have a high sex drive...but that's the risk you take if that's that important to you. You should also look into putting your profile maybe on a dating site that's more risque. I'm sure they exist.

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i'm gonna venture that there's no reason to correlate extraversion with love of sex, or shyness with the lack thereof

4. skych

skych New Member

is either lookin for some loving or to settle down, tho if a girl is just horny it's easier to go out and find a quicky than do the whole online thing. but don't judge sex drive by shyness.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

True and truer.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Agreed.

My gf is fairly introverted (which I love) and she also loves having sex (which I also love).

7. JohnJohnJohnson

:bowdown:

it sounds awesome

8. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i'm a girl, and if i was to join a dating site, it would have nothing to do with my sex drive, it would have to be with me wanting to meet people. like others have said, i would just put specific things in your profile so that the people you contact know exactly what it is you are looking for

or just ask

9. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

That's kind of like saying everyone on OT is a shy introvert who feels more comfortable with social interaction on the internet instead of in real life.

10. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Do guys join dating sites just for sex? I wouldn't unless it was a sex specific site such as AFF.

11. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

though one thing is, they usually look at the emails/chats as the first date or two. So much more likely to fuck you early on.

OR i just ran into some nice slutty/horny women. :dunno: but it's backed by a poll that came out last year.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Which is true. I mean, have you seen the guys in the main forum??? :mamoru:

13. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: It's so sad because it is true for the majority of the OT population.

14. JohnJohnJohnson

But back to this thread... that doesn't mean they don't like sex

15. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

If you want more than the easily aquired sex from a desperate single from a bar pick-up then you're going to have to date a while and see how things go. You really can't tell what a person's going to be like in the bedroom until you're actually in there.

There's no way to tell how someone on-line is going to react to you in person the same way you can't be confident about compatibility until you're actually on a date IRL. They can say one thing and prove to be completely different. You've just got to roll with the punches until you find compatibility with someone who wants the same things you do. :)

16. iwishyouwerebeer

:ugh: I never said that. I have to agree with vodka though, I mean I've never personally been on a dating site, but if I decided to I doubt it would be with the full intentions of having sex. If that is one of the OP's major qualifications (a girl who loves sex) than he needs to put that in his profile.

Does anyone know of a sort of dating site that's more sexually oriented?

17. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

www.adultmatchmaker.com

I don't know if that's just australia or not. Their late night ads force me to hit the mute button.

18. JohnJohnJohnson

But back to this thread... people being shy, doesn't mean they don't like sex

19. iwishyouwerebeer

Why don't you stick to the thread :hsugh: Still nowhere in that statement did I say shy people don't like sex :ugh: I was saying people who get on dating websites tend to be too shy to meet people irl, so the action of getting on the site in general doesn't really scream "I LOVE SEX," it more says they don't get out there. You're reading it wrong.

I have a girl friend who is super conservative and quiet, but according to her bf she's a total freak. My point was just most dating service patrons don't put it out there that they love sex, especially not the women, hence why I think he should put on his own profle that that is what he is looking for.

20. JohnJohnJohnson

oh, thanks for clarifying

21. NCS

NCS Active Member

no correlation.

22. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

:werd: You can't really pre-screen compatibility. I briefly dated a girl who was everything I was looking for at the time when it came to the Checklist, but we simply didn't really get on great together. We both loved sex, we both loved the way we looked, we had similar non-sex interests, and we had similar ways of thinking.

I guess dating yourself isn't all it's cracked up to be. The sex was always awkward, for some reason... timing was wierd, we'd always say/do shit at the wrong times in bed, and it was just generally unsatisfying.

The funny thing was that we both kind of had "reputations" that we were good in bed and we sucked in bed with each other. :o

23. JohnJohnJohnson

:werd: I'm not sure why people think dating their clones would be interesting