SRS Dating older women.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by veneratio, Apr 5, 2007.

1. veneratio

veneratio New Member

For some reason I am attracted to women my age and older. I am 26 and am attracted to women that are in their late 20’s and early 30’s. Maybe like 5 to 6 yrs older at most. It is so much better to communicate with them and they know what they want. But most men are attracted to younger woman, is it weird that I like older women?

2. fatgirlsrsneaky

fatgirlsrsneaky I find your lack of faith... Disturbing.

Nope a lot of men prefer older women because thet are typically "out" of the partying phase

3. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Not weird at all.

4. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I usually get with girls 2-3 years older

5. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

It's normal. I prefer women that are younger than me but it's merely a preference. I know a guy in High School who upon graduating (18 years) he began seeing a 40 year old woman. I believe they are still together...

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

18 and 40? That difference is a bit excessive, IMO... but I agree that I like older girls/women. Even though girls supposedly "mature" faster than guys, I still think I get along with the older ones better because they're more mature than ones my age (21).

7. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

I just recently started dating an older woman, she's 26 and I'm 23. I usually date girls who are in their early 20's, and the difference is huge in my opinion.

8. 7960

7960 New Member

up until the end of high school I dated girls my age, but at 19 my girlfriend was 26 and I never dated anyone younger than that afterward

9. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

Me thinks older women have a certain je ne sais quoi that younger women do not have. Perhaps it is experience, perhaps it is maturity, perhaps they have gone through the "sexy" phase and have entered the realm of "sensuous". The party hardy phase is over, and they are more aware. This does not mean all "mature" women are "in the know", some are still as dumb as fence posts and, admittitedly, some younger women are more mature at 20 than some females are at 50.

10. AlcoLOLic

AlcoLOLic New Member

Yep, I dated a 37 year old when I was 20. Now I'm 36 and I'm dating a VERY mature 22 year old and talking marriage. Age is just a number, but when people act immature the age is out the window.

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

To those of you who have dated women who are significantly older (like the guy who dated a 37 y/o at 20), what reactions did others around you have? Friends, family, etc.?

I know ultimately that doesn't matter for most people, but it does have an effect on one's life. So I'm just curious what people have experienced with that....

12. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

I went to a coworker's house party and someone we knew brought this girl with him. She was 37 (I'm in my mid-20s) and lookin' fine. I figured she was his girl, so I played it cool with her but flirted for fun. She ended up shoving her number into my hand at some point in the night. Some people my age I knew thought it was pretty cool while some female coworkers of mine thought she was too old for me and that it was wiser if I were to get involved with someone more my age. The woman and I spent a few times together but it ended up fizzling out.

Shortly, I could care less what others think of it. I'm the one dating the person, not them.

13. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

In my case, I dated a woman 11 years older than I was once, women had a bigger problem with it then my guys friends did.

14. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I think normal men like women. Period. So long as she's attractive to you, whats the issue?

15. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I'm 23 and I like the older women. I think most of the younger women just like to party and drink and do whatever and waste their lifes away getting laid and stuff! older women hold better convos and everything!