Dating Best Friends Sister?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by a2vwnick, Feb 13, 2005.

1. a2vwnick

a2vwnick VW Motorsports

This can't be good. I've known my best friend for 10 years since we were freshmen in highschool. His little sister has always been just that, especially since she is 4 years yunger then us, its not like we all have the same friends or anything. But I've been noticing her as more of a woman recently rather then a little girl lately. But still, I never thought about her in the "gee, she would make a great girlfriend" way. That is, until her mom mentioned to my friend that she thought we would go good together. But I just can't see how it would work. For one, we spend ALOT of time together, I'm usually at his place on the weekends, we hit the bars together, I hangout at his work sometimes, that sort of a thing. All I can think is that it would piss him off if I started spending time with his sister instead of him And then if things didn't work out, there would always be that sor tof wierdness around. Also, I'm pretty good friends with his parents, so that wouldn't work well. Normally I would let it go, because I wouldn't want to even broach the subject with her if she wasn't interested, but I'm pretty sure she is because I was supposed to help her do something, and I gave her a call the other day and she never called me back. When I asked my friend about it, he responded with the " I dunno dude, I think she was embarassed because she has some kind of a crush on you." So thats where I am at, on on ehand I could ruin a great friendship, and on the other I could have a great relationship with someone.

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I'd wait until she's a bit older, like 20

3. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

I've thought about it a few times. My best friends sister is pretty cute, and hangs out with us sometimes, and is always pleasant.

However I decided I'd rather have a best friend than a girlfriend. He's always said he doesn't care, but I think he would. A friend of ours dated her in high school, she hates him now, and so he never comes to their house anymore.

I found a girl elsewhere anyway.

4. weakone

weakone New Member

I hung out with my friend Sean for a while, before I ever even noticed his older brother. Minute I saw his older bro I was like.. Whoa, he's gotta be mine. To make a long story short, we hooked up, Sean ended up having a thing for me, and now we don't speak. We're semi-civil when we see each other, but other than that, nothing.

Been going out with his brother for 2+ years. :dunno: Was worth it, IMO.

5. Dr Thunder

Dr Thunder New Member

well in my senoir yeah of high school, my friend for 2 years had his little sister come to our school (as a freshman) i was a senior. me and him were good friends we hung out and chilled. and on my b-day last year, i ended up banging his sister in my parents minivan :bigthumb:, and then a week later we started dating. we went out for 7 months then things went to shit so we cut it off. but everything was always cool between me and him, he didnt seem to care even when he heard about what i did with her. the only time i had trouble is when i went over to their house cause it was akward hanging out with both of them at the same time. all you have to do is just make sure you keep things seperate, try not to get in between them, and if you do go out be careful about who you tell about what you two have done.

6. a2vwnick

a2vwnick VW Motorsports

hummm, wow. kinda interesting, I was expecting more of the "hey, your stupid, don't do that type of responses then what I am getting. After talking with her a little yesterday, I think I am just going to try and persue things very slow, trying not to step on anyones feet or make enemies in the process. I'm still pretty sure she is interested, but you can never be 100 percent sure. I'm also not looking to turn this into a little quicky, and I doubt I will just screw her and move on. Actually, thats more her brothers style.

7. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

dont do it! NO!!!!!!!!!!

never date anyone close to your friend(family-wise) its a rule!

8. Narcissistik

Narcissistik We are all born original, most die copies......

Do it.

I currently live with one of my best friends from college's little sister. We've been dating 3 years. It's cool.

I think alot depends on your age, her age, and what type of friendship you have with her sibling.

As you get older, things like dating/friendships change and what was once important is no longer so.

Maturity helps.

9. elixor

elixor New Member

I definitely agree with Narcissistik. Maturity really helps. But I don't think she's there yet considering she couldn't even call you back.

10. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

I don't know man. If you've spend a lot of time with her brother, ie going out to bars and stuff, he knows all the sexual shit you've done in the past, and it's going to be hard for the brother to think about his little sister going into something like that.

11. a2vwnick

a2vwnick VW Motorsports

welp, i guess i am breaking the rule tonight, gonna goto the movies with her.

12. Isolt78

Isolt78 Guest

My husband was a really good friend of my twin brother before he got involved with me...

13. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

The decision is up to you really. I have been dating my best friend's sister for 6 months (and I live in the same house a him, college room mate) So he has a pretty good idea of what was going on. For the year or more before we started dating his GF kept trying to tell him me and his sister should get together . . . so he was pretty prepared for what happened. BTW she's 2 years younger than us

14. Event Horizon

Event Horizon New Member

Take my advice: Don't date your sister's best friend, at least.

15. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Agreed!

The absolute only way you can date your best friends sister is with the intentions of marrage, if you just want to hit it, look else where, 'cause once things go sour, siblings will always be stronger bond than friends, no matter how close you are.

16. a2vwnick

a2vwnick VW Motorsports

yeah, this isn't about hiting it, if that were the case i would just go elsewhere, no need to look. but thats not what i want. i just don't even know if the timing is right. things went good tonite, nothing crazy just two people having a good time at the movies. her brother gave me a call though "hey, are you out with my sister"

i was all "what makes you think that"

"my parents told me"

17. Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin New Member

:Owned:

18. Mars Princess

Mars Princess They hatin'

the worst thing you can do is not be open or honest about it. You don't have to declare anything to him right away, but if it becomes apparent, I wouldn't go doing anything behind your friend's backbecause that might lead him to think you have bad intentions. Taking it slow and seeing where things go is a good idea. Might turn out very good :)

19. tweakerpc

tweakerpc Guest

as long as she is hot :wackit:

20. Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin New Member

My best friend's sister has had a crush on me for about 3 years now :mamoru: I've never even thought about doing anything with her up until a few weeks ago when I saw her and saw that she had "developed", if you catch my drift. haha, of course the problem is i'm 20 and she's 17. I joke around sometimes with my buddy but he always gets VERY angry in which case I joke around even more with him. :noes: maybe one day she'll get what she wants... :buttsex:

21. a2vwnick

a2vwnick VW Motorsports

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

yeap pretty much

22. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

you gotta think about is this worth your friendship with him and also is this worth it if the sister/brother dont get along anymore if something bad were to happen. You have to think about the consequences of it all.

23. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

Funniest thing i heard, was a kid i know:

1 year he went out with a really nice looking chick..tapped it and whatnot, and moved on. Not more than a year later, he did the same to her hot sister.

how owned is that family?

24. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

A best friend is harder to come by than a girl.

25. a2vwnick

a2vwnick VW Motorsports

well, its a little too late to back out now. I just had a converstation with her and we talked about all the fun, interesting details. i just better not screw this up.