SRS dating a co-worker?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by waffler, Mar 18, 2005.

1. waffler

waffler Errrbuddy in this bitch get tipsy

ive been working at the same place for about a year now and ive made some good friendships from that, everyone seems to love working with me which is one reason why i think ive gone as far as i have so far in my work place, but now i want to go deeper with one of those friendships. but the problem is im pretty close to being a top manager where i work and me being older then her would make things a lil risky, and ive had her over to my house and gone places together but never alone always with other friends from work, and now i want to do something with just her and not have the others hate me for doing it since we are a pretty close group of friends. and also how do i know she likes me and not just comes along because the other ppl come along?? any help feedback is appreciated thanks

2. johan

johan Active Member

If you are, or are close to making the jump to senior management, then you must choose. Work or pleasure.

The rules are different for management. Don't be one of THOSE guys that gets nookie on the side. You think no one will know? Wrong. Dead wrong.

If both of you were at the same level, and non-management, well...then the choice is up to you. Still not advisable, but people do it all the time and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Two people who work in the mail room and screw each other's brains out after work...nobody is going to care really.

But when its management-subordinate, and the inherent imbalanced power structure therein, then my advice is that this is strictly a NO GO.

You can become friends for now, and if you think this has real potential, I mean REAL potential then the answer is simple: one of you has to find a new job.

good luck.

3. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

I agree. You seriously DO NOT want to go into this one. :nono:

4. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

I'll keep it simple, don't poop where you eat!

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I don't think he's into scat. If so... please do tell.

I think you mean: Don't cum where you eat!

Have you never, not even once... tasted your own cum just to be sure it wasn't YUMMY?

6. JayGee

JayGee OT Supporter

Don't do it.
    I made that mistake way too many times (I'm currently involved in a mess).
    You will regret it.

7. Laserbeak

Laserbeak Remember kids! Be like Billy! BEHAVE YOURSELVES!

If she's under your command (or will be), the risk of both your careers going up in smoke is way too high. If you're persistent in something like this, I would recommend to her that she at least move to another division (if your company has multiple divisions) before continuing this.

FYI, read this story:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/03/07/national/main678494.shtml

8. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Something tells me that you need to do her over your desk. In the butt, preferably. And I realize that this is crude, and unprofessional... but, I mean what is power for if you don't wield it? Why is your career so important to you, if not for the opportunity to have inappropriate nookie? Isn't that what money and power are all about? Are you denying yourself the fruits of your labours by not penetrating this hot young body bent over your manly desk?

I think you should quit your job, before you become upper management. You'll lose your soul, otherwise. In the meantime... enjoy the nookie.

This is bad advice, but I mean it.

9. Godspeed

Godspeed New Member

"Dont get laid where you get paid."

i did it and it sucks. It could had ended up being ALOT worse but i still have feelings for her and having to see her almost everyday hurts.

10. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

if you work on the trading floor and she works in sales or HR, then since they're completely different positions that rarely interact, then I see nothing wrong.

As everyone has noted, if it's a manager-subordinate... bad idea.

11. ~*Pogovina*~

~*Pogovina*~ Whip it! Whip it good!!

don't get your pussy and your paycheck in the same place.

when it goes south it's uncomfortable at the very best and can lead to both of you getting fired and legal involvement at the worst.

12. Whalephat

Whalephat Conservative Bastard

Never dip your pen in the company ink. Best rule, ever.

13. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Don't fish off the company pier.

14. Vay

Vay New Member

Same thing happen to me as well. Every place I worked I went out with a girl that worked at the same place... I quit every place as well. You might think it is worth it now, but later on if things go down hill it will not be great.

15. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

bad idea.

16. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

I just wanna add that it's not like either of them have worked there for 5 years or whatever. In any case, continue with the bad analogies...

17. gubment cheese

gubment cheese New Member

don't putt on the company green?

18. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Oh, I have a clever analogy!

"Don't ram your cod piece up hot asses belonging to company wenches."

HAR HAR HAR!

19. My personal experience: I don't shit where I eat. Others have already told you that as well.

20. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

What if I like to give rim jobs? How would that factor in to "Don't shit where you eat?"

21. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

This thread is teh suck.

22. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

What sort of people liken shitting to sexuality? "Don't shit where you eat?" Is this scat? Do you really liken, on an emotional level, sex with defecation? If so, seek counseling.

I said it once, and I'll say it again: the only reason to be in a big corporation is to make alot of money profiteering, and therefore to ball hot women. Especially secretarys.

23. It's my personal experience, not yours.

24. You've never used a simile? :)

"A figure of speech in which two essentially unlike things are compared"

(1)Dictionary.Com - Simile

25. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Its not just you. A couple other people said it. Honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bit of a scuzzoid in a corporate environment. Just don't take it overboard. Unless your industry does something good... unless your company cares about something other than money, then you should definately fuck your subordinates. Noone will think much less of you: morals don't matter in corporations. Just be careful, thats all. And not flagrant.