date update/neil strauss the game, 2nd time i have been asked out!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Mar 2, 2008.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

date update/neil strauss the game. Second girl is worth the read for how i pulled her

A little quick background info for some of you guys about me. College student who has always struggled with girls for my whole life. Lack of confidence/no balls to say anything resulted in me having very few dates and only 2 gfs. I said to myself something has to change, because im not liking this kind of lifestyle. I thought hey i might as well pick up this book(the game) since it got good reviews, and im so glad i did. I don't want to focus on this book, because we already discussed that. I know some people think it doesn't work, which i agree/disagree. You cant keep using canned shit, and sound like a robot. What this book did for me, was give me a new perspective of how to be confident, funny and cocky, the person who i have always been, but always shy to express it. I was shy to actually be up front with girls and joke around with them, because i was worried about their reactions.

The date. Ill make this short since it is really not that exciting, cause i wasn't feeling her. First off this was my first time seeing this girl for a while, so i didn't know what to expect. I pull up to pick her up at her home, and i realized she was better looking than i remembered. When i picked her up i was very nervous, but then i regained composure and said i got this. So we had a nice conversation over dinner and i joked around with her alot, and just talked about the general stuff people do when they first meet. Their lives, family, friends etc. I let her do most of the talking, while i responded with keeping a joking vibe, i could tell she was feeling it by her body language, her laughing alot and saying im having a good time. I was always more likely to be more confident on this date, since she is the who asked me out. She was nice, but for some odd reason i want really into her. she wasn't as joking as me, or funny and i guess i was hoping for that, i just didn't have that feeling about her or see her as another person i would like to take out/date.

Next we go to play some bowling, where i thought this could get interesting. We were both drinking only a little at the place, and she was having a good time, but i was kinda bored. We stayed their for bit, and then I decided i had enough bowling. I ended the date by brining her home, and i knew i was in for it. She kept putting on chap stick towards the end of the night, so i got the vibe she wanted me to kiss her, but i didn't.I could have been completely wrong since it was winter, but multiple applications over a short time got me wondering. I gave her a hug and decided to leave it at that,even though she was looking for the kiss. Couple reasons why i wasn't into her. 1. She is looking for a relationship i could tell, and wanted someone to hold down/be with and this wasn't for me at the moment since this is my first date in a while. 2. She was a little annoying before we even got up to date. Dozens of texts/im messages/pre stalking (a funny story) ask if your interested, and would seem to clingy so i kinda had a bad vibe already. I still went on the date more for the experience aspect. . She continues to bother me even though i ignore her. Calling me to go over and watch late night movies with her, go to parties with her, a few text a day etc. I continue this at the friend level only, trying to clearly give her that sign.

Girl 2 Date coming up if I want. Another girl who im really attracted to both physically and by her personality. Everyone is attracted to this girl, i would say she is an 8-9, with one of the nicest asses I have ever seen. So at the time i met her, i thought no way i can get this girl, but regaining composure made things easy. Since i spend time with her for an internship at a local facility, i had things in my favor/working against me. Spending 10 hours or so a week around her, is a good amount of time to either keep her interested or to turn her off. The problem with this girl is that everyone wants to get with her. Where the last girl i took out, she was good looking but nothing you would give a second look, i knew this would be a challenge. I forgot to mention, i had other competition as well.

Along with me a couple other guys also intern with as well, mostly on the same days as well. They fall over her, and treat her nice, ask her the same shit guys do to try and get some pussy. I almost fall flat on my face and pulled the same shit, but i remembered something very important from the book. When dealing with someone like this, i have to neg hit her even more and totally play with her because she is used to guys falling over her, and trying to get with her. So while the other guys who are both single did the routine i would have used about a month ago, i went and did what felt normal actually. Neg hit, after neg hit, after neg hit, joking around, embarrassing her, making her laugh every time when we worked together. Her reactions to me while she was smiling all the time, is that i hate you, hope your not coming into work tomorrow so i don't have to work with you, im mean, rude and obnoxious. At the end of the day we leave the same time, she waits for me by the door just to walk her out, and drops hints that we should meet at the bar, because she will be their on this day.

I ignore this hint to an extent and say yeah maybe ill see you their, im kinda busy though. I did this for the reason being is because i already know she likes me, by her body language, obviously not through conversation. She comes in and says i didn't see you their, wish you would have came. I say im busy, and continue doing what i have been and she is getting even more impatient, while im setting it up for the closure. You guys might be wondering why i haven't asked her out yet, and jumped on the opportunity. This girl i now see a a potential fuck buddy/one night stand but not someone i would date. She has mentioned the bars quite a bit, and seems to do the typical college girl thing thurs-sat. Drink, get drunk and prolly fuck/hookup/tease or whatever, but this is not a potential gf only fuck.

I could tell this has been going on long enough,because if i don't ask her out sooner or later she might get some suspicions or lose interest. I keep joking with her more on this day, and then she is the one who makes a forward round about statement of actually cooking me dinner and taking me out to the bars. Instead of jumping on it right away, i joke with her for a bit and the next day and i capitalize on it. So im in control now or always was actually and i cant take her out if i want. She has shown clear ioi's(indications of interest) by a few other things she has done as well that i didn't mention. It is up to me whether or not to proceed, which i will i think again just for the experience. I really don't want to get caught up with a girl who is a heavy partier, since that isn't my style and wouldn't ever date someone like this.

Conclusions to 2nd girl/wrap ups. Did the total opposite of what most guys would have, and it worked perfectly,so good she actually ended up actually asking me out, which now is the second girl who has. You also have to remember she is a looker and everyone falls over her, so i know i worked it right for her to pick me over the rest. Contemplating on taking her out, but most likely will anyways. Not my type in the fact she obviously likes to drink and party to much which i dont care for and these girls usually end up being total sluts. Either way i still feel a sense of accomplishment for getting another date so easily. Finally if fact her is the reality that is still there. I didnt have a date with this girl yet or hook up either, so whats the point of this thread. The point is that im not a great looking guy, a guy with money, a guy with a nice car or anything special. She might not be anything special, but the fact is that she is hot, a second looker, people want to get with and guess what, she aksed me out. When was the last time you think that happened, i bet it hasn't. By going outside my boundaries, i realize with joking around and being interesting at the same time i can get any girl i want, your confidence starts to sore and realize it has always been with you, but you just have to learn how to use it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  2. quickone

quickone New Member

My issue has always been approaching random girls. All the girlfriends I have had I have met through other friends or at a friends party or the workplace.

3. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

All I gotta say is Kudos to you, and

try reading a book on grammar and spelling next? :mamoru:

But really, glad to see you got your swagger going.

4. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah the grammar is a weak point of mine. I really don't think approaching random girls is that difficult. If you approach from the point of flirting that is obvious, i think it makes the opener harder. If you approach from a question stance, or put a time limit on the interaction, pressure will be taken off.
    Example.

You see girl you like in a bar that is drinking and having a fun time. You dont want to approach with the same old shit, as in "hi whats your name?". Approach and say something like, "Can i ask your opinion on something"? I only have a minute because my friends are waiting for me, then ask your question. By saying you only have a minute, your taking the pressure off her and letting her not worry of how long you will be talking to her, and she knows you will be leaving soon.

I am just a beginner , but i would suggest you get the book and read it for yourself. The best 20 bucks i have ever spent on any book, since it increased my confidence, awareness of body language, and insider tips that do work and got the ball rolling for me.

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

you played that perfectly. i had a coworker do the same exact thing (negs and timing) to a girl we worked with. i didn't find her attractive, but he had only been with one girl so i thought she'd be a good match for him. she ended up dumping him which is what he wanted and quickly rebounded with a captain save a hoe who she's been friends with for years. :mamoru:

6. quamen

quamen New Member

Thats a great story bro, why didn't he like her anymore? thanks for the complement , it was the first time i have ever done anything like that to a girl this hot, and it worked like a charm.

7. JordanClarkson

I never got an answer that made sense, but I think he felt inadequate. :mamoru:

8. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

Nice dude! Good job on those. I am interested in this book. I however have no problem gettin the girls and what not but I am curious to see what it entails.

My problem is finding one im actually interested in beyond that 5 minute interaction. DOH

9. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Thanks for the update.

10. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Takes about 8 months to realize how much of a snake neil is and how much Mystery Method (or, sorry, Venusian Arts now) can fuck your head up.

thought I'd give you the forewarning if you were interested in jumping on the mystery method bandwagon

good to see you're getting results though

11. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Personal experiences?

Please elaborate?

12. Bob Brown

yea please elaborate too, and since when did it turn into venusian arts? was it cause of that show?

13. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Yeah I have my gripes with a lot of instructors in the community.

I could get more detailed, but the long and the short of it is that instructors exploit these men who are looking for some help in dealing with this situation. It was a really amazing community a few years ago but now it's gotten commercial.

Indirect vs. direct openers, day vs. night game, natural vs. canned. It's gotten so commercialized for no reason and they've lost perspective on the focus of what this was once all about -- self improvement as a community.

Mystery makes his students social robots, and to be honest he does NOT have many successful students given the incredible amount of people he has instructed. They think in terms of buzz words instead of acting genuine in the interaction.

If you want to get good stay away from Mystery. I speak for the vast majority of people who have been around this sort of thing for more than a year. You get a quick high learning the shit, but it doesn't cultivate into a happier life -- just better analytics with women.

I can recommend some better stuff to look into than him, but what it all comes down to is just approaching new people and discovering new ways every day to enjoy life.

And, yeah, Savoy and Mystery had copyright issues. Mystery left "The Mystery Method" and created Venusian Arts with Lovedrop. So Mystery Method (without Mystery) is changing the name to finally severe the association to mystery.

Oh, and Style knew that Tyler Durden (real social dynamics) was going to be his #1 competitor so he bashed him in the book. Tyler was immature, but no doubt has gotten his shit together and runs a much healthier company than StyleLife (I know a few of Style's students and they say it's been a waste of money).

Jesus that was longer than I expected.

14. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

IMO and IME learning the mystery method and the technical and tactical aspects of game are very helpful, but the main problem is that 1) you have to actually be able to understand how to act like a normal person without routines as well and 2) a lot of people, quite simply, lack the mental capacity to truly and fully understand the method and the logical mind needed to analyze themselves and where they are following or not following the method properly and also to recognize its limitations

15. Bob Brown

true, but you can't really expect all that from the majority of social inept people who seek these "methods" in the first place.

16. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

perfect example of a principal limiting belief of mystery method... that the students even understand that using the method makes them not normal

i understand people use the method incorrectly a lot of times, but anybody with half a brain can perfom the methods VERY well with practice

it's not the mental capacity, it's the desire to actually get good at it

17. JordanClarkson

It's for people who have a personality but are merely shy with strangers. They show confidence and charisma in other areas of their lives but can't get over the hump of talking to women.

For guys who don't fall into this category and those who have difficulty motivating themselves to implement what they've learned in the field, they're better off studying basic NLP which is what "game theory" is derived from, to build the confidence that they lack and utilize the methods of delineating charisma.

18. ware_ru

Agreed 100%. But that's not a fault of the method any more than it's a fault of krispy kreme that some people eat too many donuts.

19. ware_ru

i have no idea what this sentence means

20. ware_ru

100% wrong. Do you even have any clue what NLP is?

21. ware_ru

Also wrong. Mystery Method can be used in a way where you don't need a real personality whatsoever (and is unfortunately often used that way and is the reason it is often-maligned by the commonfolk). Seriously what are you talking about man?

22. JordanClarkson

The original members of the seduction community (on usenet newsgroups) were students of NLP. They were using the methods to focus entirely on seduction and it was working. Ross Jefferies was the first to market the methods and others soon followed him. Years later students formed their own groups which is where we are now.

23. ware_ru

No, they weren't working, the early seduction community was all keyboard jockeys and I would think it's pretty obvious to ANYONE that you can't be a social retard and think that "hypnosis patterns" will get you laid.

True.

None of the modern methods or companies were students of Ross. Nor do they base their methods around NLP. Nor do they have their foundations in NLP. Nor do they use NLP to any great extent. Nearly all modern (read: actually working, non-kj bullshit) seduction methods are based on Mystery and HIS students, and the concepts of social skills as means to get women, not retarded ass hypnotic patterns created by nerds sitting behind their laptops not talking to women

24. JordanClarkson

NLP is not mumbo-jumbo hollywood-style hypnosis crap. It is neuro-linguistic programming. I see NLP being used all of the time in everyday conversations. Seduction works because of NLP. I recognize it in all of the videos I've seen of Mystery in the field. Even his "props" have an NLP purpose behind them. Seduction focuses mostly on WHAT to say and less on how you say it while NLP is all about HOW you say it and very little what to say. Your tone of voice, cadence, body language, facial expressions, all these idiosyncrosies that the most charismatic people are experts in but take it for granted, is where it all starts. It has been the core of the entire history of acting. It's also the core of the delivery of magic tricks, which is where Mystery started. Criss Angel and David Blaine are two who are famous for their expert use of NLP in magic.

David Deangelo is a former Jefferies student. The aftermath of the Ross vs Mystery/Tyler conflict resulted in Mystery and Tyler further trapping themselves to the art of pure seduction of women in an effort to be #1 and this is where everything went wrong. There is now less focus on making yourself a better person and building a life as he calls it, and more about bedding as many hot girls as possible.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  25. Bob Brown

thats what I was saying. But really its both sides to blame in the end at some point.

and its not cool to lump all those ppl as donut eating ppl........i enjoy donuts once a blue moon.

btw whts nlp?