date a girl with no desire for sex or LTR v. anyone done this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by enfiniti, Sep 14, 2007.

1. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

not interested in long term with this chick, told her that, she still wants to be "more than friends" I dont even want to bang her. My ex would "forget" her bc or other shit that makes me not even desire chicks I'm into long term.

However, I do like spending time with her and what not. I'm 22 and I feel as though I am too old for this high school type relationship but the only reason I gave myself for not wanting long term is that school / career is more important to me than trying to tie down a relationship.

Anyone been in similar scenario or ideas on the subject. Date her and see where it goes?

2. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Kind of in a similar situation myself right now. Told the girl I don't want a relationship and she didn't say she wants to be "more than friends" or anything like that, but I've been given many signs from her that she likes me as more than just a friend. I would have sex with her but I'm not _trying_ to have sex with her, so I don't really know what I'm doing at this point.

I think I'm just gonna keep spending time with her and if things do end up developing then whatever, but at this point I've made it clear I don't really want a relationship.

3. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

You were honest from the start, and that is good.

If that is what you want, then go for it as long as she is ok with it. HOWEVER, I have seen many times before when the women become attached and want to take is to a more serious level and when you say "no, I told you I dont want that" they get rather heart-broken about it.

Proceed with caution, but there is nothing wrong with what you want... ESPECIALLY if you don't lead them on.

4. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

its called being a friend :dunno:

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why would you date someone that you aren't even that interested in? :nuts:

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

exactly what I thought when I read the thread title.

It's not dating if you have no romantic or sexual interest in her...then she's just a friend.

7. enfiniti

I am interested in her but I dont think I want to be with her long term and thus, because of the stated reasons, not interested in sex.

8. enfiniti

usually you give better advice than this, I am disapointed:sadwavey:

9. Hyudra

Hyudra New Member

she might take it to another level and you could end up just going along for the ride until you realize that you never meant to jump on.

i just went through this myself :(... no idea if i'll still be friends with the girl

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well it certainly doesn't sound like you like her enough, especially to have a LDR. Come on man, think with your head.

11. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

This exact thing is starting to happen to me. The girl I'm talking to is kind of pushy about having a relationship because she "doesn't want to be the girl that I just hang out with and kiss". I told her we've only known each other like two weeks and only hung out a few times and I'm not in a rush to jump into a relationship. I was really honest and straight forward about how I feel and I think she understood where I was coming from more. I told her I don't have anything against relationships but I don't want something serious and long term where one of us gets really hurt if we break up. Right now things stand at "we'll take it day by day and get to know each other a little better and see what happens".

Keep it honest and make sure you keep her honest and I think you'll be ok.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

fuck and chuck

13. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you said you like spending time with her, but aren't interested in her romantically or sexually.

So she's a female friend.

What's the problem again?

14. fray

fray New Member

Confused. You're not interested in her because you don't want to have sex with her (due to crazy ex scaring you about pregnancy)? If this is okay with her, I don't see what the problem is. Everyone needs companionship and cuddling. I'm unclear as to what you are referring to as being "high school". :dunno: