data recovery programs

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by RotorBalls, Dec 30, 2007.

1. RotorBalls

RotorBalls Gonz

anyone have a list of good data recovery programs? I tried getdataback and it only found a few things. I tried virtuallab and it pretty much found all my lost data but I can't find a "free" version. I guess I'm just looking for software that you've used and had great success with. If anyone has a program that can find all my shit like virtuallab and will let me save the files that'd be awesome

2. DAN513

DAN513 OT Supporter

I used http://www.r-studio.com/ a few years ago when I pulled a drive off the onboard raid channel without knowing it was a raid channel.

It was able to recover most of my files. The ones it seemed to have problems with were bigger than 1gb.

3. RotorBalls

RotorBalls Gonz

found that one, I'll give it a shot thanks! I guess it's good to know my data is still on that drive. I came close to formatting it a few times but thought I'd try some other tools and was pleasantly surprised to find my data was still there

4. JasonKnight

JasonKnight OT Supporter

I was gonna say "GetDataBack" becuase i used that and got every single last thing off the drive... the only problem I think happend to the drive it the flags" or what ever the hell makes the drive know its there" got corrupted...

5. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

EasyRecovery Professional by OnTrack