DA's Training log

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by desired_apathy, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

I've been mia from the forum for a long ass time now. I've had some crazy ass drama over the last year. In the process, I got a bit depressed and gain some serious weight before summer summer.

I think I was around 220 here. :hsughno:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Started working working out in august doing some high cardio and moderate weight lifting routine. My plan was to cut as much as I could and eventually build the muscle later. I've always been active so the intense weight gain was very unlike me. oh, and I didn't starve myself before I get mad hate. :hs:

Supplements: 1 jar of hydroxycut hardcore. I currently just opened my second. This'll be my last. I'm taking just some regular whey strawberry protein( best flavor to mix with water ha).

my cardio: consists of moderate runs each one of 4 miles and swimming there after. I can run more I just simply choose not to exhaust myself :dunno: I really don't know that much about nutrition and working out , but being in sports i know enough.

My gym hours are usually from 12-3am I get off work at 10:30 and usually go home and change and rest a bit before hitting the gym.

[​IMG]

I'm currently 5'10 174 lbs and feel great :hs: bring the hate?:o. I have broly shirtless pics of before and after i'll try to look for them on my old hard drive.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  2. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

I'll officially start my log tonight. boob shirt represent. Oh and muscle memory ftw. :hs:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  3. daneeyah

daneeyah Guest

nice job, definitely see the progress.

and mad respect for you getting back on track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.