LGBT dark area/bags under eyes

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Placenta Pasta, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Placenta Pasta

Placenta Pasta rb25det powered

hey guys

It really bugs me, alot of the time I have bags under my eyes that look shithouse. I get 8 hours sleep a night without fail, eat pretty healthy, I'm not stressed..

Is there anything I can do about it?

I heard wet washcloth over them for a few minutes can help but it doesn't do anything. Also I sleep on my stomach but not face down, could this be doing it? I can't sleep unless I'm on my stomach :hs:

2. sholnay

sholnay New Member

daily moisturizer? :dunno:

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...only if it’s specially formulated for that under eye area. You need to make sure that the moisturizer has elastin, collagen and Vitamin E. (If you are older, then an Alpha Hydroxy Acid-based product that disband dead cells, allowing nutrients to penetrate that area is key).

There are several ways to deal with this problem. You could always go out and buy products that effectively tightens this area while allowing a more natural color to return under the eyes. I prefer to use said products, as the chemicals add an extra kick and they actually work faster. But they are typically costly as well. So I typically give my friends some alternatives...

Like:
    ~Slice one small piece off of a potato, and cut the slice in half. Put each slice under your eyes and leave them under your eyes for 20 minutes
    ~While relaxing at night with a cup of green tea, instead of tossing the bag in the trash, place the slightly warm tea bag over your eyes, making sure to leave it there for 10-15 minutes per eye.

Another cool tip to keep you looking fresh is to throw a couple of wet cotton balls in the freezer at night, and before going out in the morning, take a minute to cover your eyelids with the frozen cotton. Who needs Visine?

4. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

I've used the wet/frozen cotton ball tip for a couple years now.

None of the drawbacks of visine.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2005