LGBT Dancing Queen!!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Konowl, Aug 9, 2004.

1. Konowl

Konowl New Member

Ok, normally I have to be drunk to dance... but in my month long quest to change myself, I've decided I dont' give a fuck what other people think, so this weekend I spent an entire night at a club just dancing.

But poorly.

Now, I don't care waht others think, but is there ANY pointers people can give me? I know it's probably one of those "practice" makes perfect, but let's get some advice going!:greddy:

2. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...what kind of music? I grew up an avid video watcher, so that is how I initially learned to shake my ass so well, mirroring what I saw (my lil niece does the same thing). Then I cemented my abilities by replicating sex, but just wearing clothes, on the dance floor...standing up. That works for hip-hop clubs.

For gay clubs, which usually features dance/house/techno, you have to synchronize precise movements to the beat, while being mindful of the lights, and their affects on your appearance. It's really rather fun, once you get the hang of it. Try taking a night, and just watching others dance. Dissect their movements. Then go home, and replicate them.

:bigthumb:

3. Konowl

Konowl New Member

LOL, I tried dancing in front of a mirror but I feel fucking :ugh:

4. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Dance like nobody is watching.
    Approach dancing with reckless inhibitions...

5. Konowl

Konowl New Member

I do... when I'm drunk... :)
    last time I got drunk I was dirty dancing on a stage in front of hundreds with a guy I didn't know :bowdown:

Sober is another story for some reason... I'm too stiff and unrelaxed.