SRS Damn't

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Shamrock, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock I can in end the world in a Holocaust OT Supporter

I DON'T want to kill myself but i fell like i need to do something i am beyond mad beyond sad beyond hopeless and it's horrible, I dn't kno what to do please please help

2. Shamrock

I"m on paxil cr 50 mg and miertazipine and clonazapan(sp?) i just think i neeed sometrhing omg omg it it's bad never felt this bad in my life

3. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest you learn how to deal with your problems, instead of looking for something external to solve them for you

There is only one solution, and its internal. Nothing outside of yourself can solve your problems for you.

Stop running, and face your problems. They arent nearly as hard when you're fighting them as when you're running from them.

4. B00M

B00M I speak of peace while covert enmity

Why do you feel hopeless? What was/ the circumstance(s) that led up to this? I'd be glad to help talk you through it but I don't know what to say w/out more detail. :)

5. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Open up! Let us know what's bothering you and we can help you solve your problems. If you don't let us help, you will continue on your downward spiral.

But remember, just as Ameter said, the problem will only be solved internally. So we can only do so much for you.

6. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

Sometimes just talking about makes some of the anxiety away....

7. GanglyGoodness

GanglyGoodness .

Pretty spot on.

8. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Even though I never thought of it like this that is the fucking truth right there.

9. Shamrock

Sorry about that guys had a sudden anxiety attack and it scared the shit out of me. took some clonazapam and some mirtazapine and burnt a cd and went to sleep. It was really scary for a moment there everything was just flying by didn't know what to do I just thank god i had those remendies or I may have gone for a drive.

10. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I think you should take and follow my advice. External methods of dealing with things does include drugs. That doesn't mean stop using them, but try to learn how to deal without them.

11. Scootin

Scootin OT Supporter

Easy with that clonazepam. Like all the benzodiazepines its very addictive and needs to be used with discretion. That said, how severe are your panic attacks and what generally causes a panic onset? There are other drugs that can be used without the potential for addiction and cognitive therapies that are extremely effective. Are the drugs you're using by prescription or are you self-medicating? If they were by prescription, what were you prescribed them for?

12. Shamrock

I'm currently seeing a therapist and psychatrists to get the meds straightened out. the panic attacks could be as serious as last night or just jitteriness (as in cna't stop moving/shaking fingers and leg) . The paxil is suppose to help with that and i am only taking the clonazapam as directed 3 times a day must of the time I just take it once, if that, do to it's half life. If I know i'm going out and am going to be ina high stressed situation I will take one other than that I don't take it.