GUN Damn you UPS

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by [DWI], Mar 8, 2008.

1. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

So I noticed I was charged for my AR lower on wednesday and the company said they don't bill until they ship. So I emailed the company since I hadn't heard from my FFL about getting the lower in. The company gets back to me with a tracking number that was submitted on the 5th (wed) and he tells me that the package was picked up by UPS on the 6th along with 60 other packages (he had been backordered waiting on still form the anodizer) well right now it is still reading as simply billed not even received :wtc: and they are normally overnight in state (its a total of 273 miles from the company to me) to add insult to injury, the dealer took 2 rifles to the UPS hub at 9:45 PM thursday one coming to this city and it was delivered by 3 PM the next day.

To make matters more aggravating I am leaving for a week starting tomorrow afternoon. :wtc:

oh well at least my upper has been delayed until early-mid april, apparently he's waiting on barrel blanks.

Cliffs: I want my AR lower :hsd:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

UPS blows. I ordered a bunch of Glock mags on Wednesday of last week. They went out the next day and was suppose to show up today but no, they are going to sit in CA until Tuesday of next week.

3. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I've heard plenty of horror stories from the tracking system sucking to them taking 25 days to deliver overnight money orders.

I don't mind slow to update tracking systems, but I find it funny that all my packages that come UPS go out for delivery at 5:30 AM but don't get delivered until 5-7 PM and then I see a UPS truck on the street every 20 minutes for the next hour or so . . .

4. A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX Silver Member

I've generally have had good dealing with all the shipping companies. DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS.

There was only 1 major fuck up so far, in my books anyways. By USPS. For whatever reason, a small order was sent back to the sender saying my address was invalid. Even though it was.... Shipped it out again and it finally showed up.

Also, wish UPS/FedEx at my new place here, they use to show up at about 10:15AM-11AM. But the past month or 2, they show up later, Ranging from 12:30PM-4:30PM.

Why all of a sudden? Dont have the slightly clue.

Oh, USPS parcel FTL though. One of my senders cheaped out and used that to send me something. Shipped out on Sat, and no sign yet. :wtc:. Confirmation # hasnt be updated, except it left the origin city. :hs: I know when I'll get it the following day, when it arrives at one of my local hubs. :x: I had an envelope send out on Mon to me with a couple of small items through regular mail. Got it yesterday. :hs:

But USPS Priority ftw! Had 2 orders shipped out on Weds from different companies. One arrived today, and the next is ready for tomorrow. :bowdown:

5. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

It is the same here in Ohio. Go on the truck very early in the morning, lucky if it shows up by 7pm. I had one delayed for dangerous weather conditions a few weeks ago, it was 2 fucking inches of snow. :ugh: