DAMN! whats gotten into me???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LS Boy, May 25, 2005.

1. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

every since i broke up with my gf-----i feel the need of looking for a replacement (or at least rebound sex :o )...and just like the old saying "the more you look for it, the harder it gets".

couple years back, i can careless about relationships or having a gf and if what not, i avoided them coz i dont like dealing with dramas thats attached to it. i was just content with my single life that nothing can bother me. but then i was into the whole car scene before and im not anymore.

but now, im scared to be alone. its been a week since i broke up with my gf and im doing pretty good just that in one of those lonely nights or that "moment" when you are laying in your bed trying to get ready to go to sleep...its really hard.

and it doesnt help since i havent been clubbing lately. before id go every week and i would meet alot of girls when i was with my exgf. but i just turn them down coz i was with someone. but since i just bought a house, money is little too tight....or if i do have some money, i end up riding around on my crotchrocket just to keep my head off of her. :hs:

sorry, its just a random rant that i want to let out of my system. :wtc:

2. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

only time will heal this one man. you're already doing the right things by keepin busy... but you shouldn't look for rebounds.. that only prolongs your hurt. because theres gonna be those moments you're with this new girl, and shes gonna do something or you're gonna see something or hear something that reminds you of your ex, and its gonna be awkward. Get over her before you move on to the next.

Clubs isn't always the best place to look for a girl either, so don't worry, you're not missing much. Just continue on with you're everyday life, and a girl WILL come when you least expect it.

3. teo

teo . => ? => !

If all you want is no-strings-attached sex, then sure, go to a club. You can find a chick who's looking for the same thing. It may help with the healing if you're a very sexual person by nature. Time does heal wounds though; nothing has gotten into you and nothing is wrong with you. It's the natural grieving process and it will pass.

4. LS Boy

LS Boy OT Supporter

yes, its true. time is my friend and closer it gets to me the better i get.

only thing about this girl was that she was the one that approached me first...so it was a short cut from there. she made it too easy for me, but she had alot of baggage with her. and i feel for her drama and shit :noes:

oh well.....its life. sometimes its easy, other times its hard.