MIL Damn my commander is cool *story*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by x deaD piXeL, Apr 22, 2007.

1. x deaD piXeL

x deaD piXeL Turn up the fucking music!

I had drill I had to be at on friday, and I was with my mom who needed to take the car home. When we got there, we realized a huge leak down the parking lot and the car was smoking, I had to get help since I don't know much about vehicles. Since we're a transportation company, it was no problem. Few guys checked it out and said it was oil, so we checked the oil. It was filled fine. Then somebody checked the transmission fluid, and apparantly there was nothing in there, but what they DID find in there was oil. Weird.

So my mom was stuck there, an hour away and the busses were arriving in 20 minutes to transport us to Ft. McCoy where we would commence M-16 Rifle Qualification. Well, my mom tried calling a few people and she couldn't get anybody to help her because everybody was busy, and it's quite a while away from where our house is. So the commander offered to take her home. I had to ride with because my mom didn't remember the directions, lol. But it was really sweet. Commander gave me a ride home and stuff today and he's a really nice guy.

It's almost good news but apparantly the transmission is gone now. Some other people checked it and it needs to be replaced to even move. That sucks..now my dad can't get to work *ugh* (only one car..poor family)

Well, that's it. Not much of an exciting story but I wanted to post. hehe

2. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

How did the oil get into the tranny?

3. x deaD piXeL

Not sure. I don't know shit about vehicles. Parents never taught me. I never knew where to learn myself.

4. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Somebody fucked up

5. x deaD piXeL

I was thinking that, but we have a mechanic buddy who always fixes up our car for cheap. Giver er all the fluid she needs to stay healthy and checks er out making sure she's fit. I can't really see him fucking up..or pulling a prank..but..this pisses me off.

6. Hud

Hud Quit Cryin'

You should know where to learn yourself. Your school didn't offer auto shop? I'm not tryin' to be a dick, but if you want to learn about cars you will. You speak of your mechanic as if your family talks with him regularly, so ask him to show you the basics. Also sounds like you have an older car that needs more than just the basic oil change for maintenance, well there you go, grab your nuts and get under the hood. The world needs more "real men" now-a-days that aren't afraid to work on a car, change a tire, or bust a fuckin' knuckle trying to get the oil nut off.:)

7. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

:werd:

8. x deaD piXeL

Fuck no my school didn't offer auto shop. We didn't even have a P.E. class my senior year. They got rid of it to cut down on costs.

But I'm going to ask him like you said, sometime. I'll research some shit too online.